Transfer Rumour Armando Broja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Czech I believe. Not sure if it got sanctioned or not.
Daniel Křetínský (Czech pronunciation: [ˈdanɪjɛl ˈkr̝ɛciːnskiː], born 9 July 1975) is a Czech billionaire businessman and lawyer, who is the chief executive officer (CEO) and 94% owner of Energetický a průmyslový holding (EPH), the largest energy group in Central Europe,[2][1] co-owner and president of football club AC Sparta Prague, and director and major shareholder of English football club West Ham United.

Still in the hunt it seems with West Ham looking elsewhere. It would be a surprise knowing how limited our budget apparently is to be throwing big money at another striker, although I guess he can also play off the left in some formations. Unless we feel we could structure a deal with low initial outlay using instalments / a buy back etc.

Still in the hunt it seems with West Ham looking elsewhere. It would be a surprise knowing how limited our budget apparently is to be throwing big money at another striker, although I guess he can also play off the left in some formations. Unless we feel we could structure a deal with low initial outlay using instalments / a buy back etc.

Loan with option?

I am hoping that those 3 signings are after Vinagre and not including him as it reads.

We need at least two attacking options to come in. 1 wide player/striker, 1 midfielder who can move with the ball and create changes. 1 defensive midfielder who will sit and shield the defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.