Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t really matter what order they are signed in.

Plus perhaps we see this one as a quick gettable target.

They club van work on more than one transfer at a time btw
Well it does, it’s not like you want them in with the group and bonding, going on preseason tours and participating in your training and tactical discussions.

It’s probably why the majority of teams try to get their larger transfers done first then do the “fillers” later on.

Opinions are easy to form and anyone can have one. For it to be a well informed opinion though it has to be based on something. Not just plucked from your hoop.

He didn’t do well in the PL, he wasn’t particularly popular at Wolves, he hasn’t done well in Portugal and left back is pretty far down our priority list. Is that ok for the oracle of opinion for the entire GoT forum community?

We need different formations at the back. We cant use 3 all the time. Vinagre slotting in at LB and Mykolenko at RB in a four if Coleman is unavailable makes perfect sense.

Believe it or not good professionals can play off both flanks.
Mykolenko can’t use his right so it’s never happening

Well it does, it’s not like you want them in with the group and bonding, going on preseason tours and participating in your training and tactical discussions.

It’s probably why the majority of teams try to get their larger transfers done first then do the “fillers” later on.

Agreed. But we are clearly leaving things until late in the window.

It’s clear money is tight and we look like we are waiting on our main targets in more important positions.

In the meantime why not work on a easier low risk loan?

He didn’t do well in the PL, he wasn’t particularly popular at Wolves, he hasn’t done well in Portugal and left back is pretty far down our priority list. Is that ok for the oracle of opinion for the entire GoT forum community?
No because if you were honest you didn't watch Wolves all that much and you certainly weren't scrutinising their left back on the off chance he signs for us one day.

How about: I haven't really seen much of him so not sure if he'd be any good. Or is that not exciting enough for you?

No because if you were honest you didn't watch Wolves all that much and you certainly weren't scrutinising their left back on the off chance he signs for us one day.

How about: I haven't really seen much of him so not sure if he'd be any good. Or is that not exciting enough for you?
I think I’ll post what I like if it’s all the same thanks.

But yeah I think this bloke has the hallmarks of a bad signing

Status
Not open for further replies.