Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we're now linked to Aster Vranckx. The thing I wonder with links like this though, is if they would be able to get work permits in our crazy post-Brexit dystopia.

He isn't an international (past Belgium youth) and wouldn't command a huge fee - so surely that would be a non-starter for WP rules??

To add to my earlier point:

Southampton now without even Broja, JWP is probably one of their only decent players

Leeds are bang average, and I dont think their manager is any good

Brentford will struggle this season, Eriksson wont be able to bail them out this time around - they were finishing 18th without him, were in complete free fall before he arrived
You could say exactly the same about Richarlison and us - It was only him deciding to pull his finger out that stopped us finishing 18th

And now he's gone too

So, we're now linked to Aster Vranckx. The thing I wonder with links like this though, is if they would be able to get work permits in our crazy post-Brexit dystopia.

He isn't an international (past Belgium youth) and wouldn't command a huge fee - so surely that would be a non-starter for WP rules??
I think I had that for my Covid booster

You could say exactly the same about Richarlison and us - It was only him deciding to pull his finger out that stopped us finishing 18th

And now he's gone too
So do Brentford currently have a better squad than Evertons? Which was what I originally questioned, Toney would be good cover for DCL, cant think of many others who'd get in, if any at all - Same as Leeds without Raphinha & Phillips who would get in?

A lot went against us last season, appointing benitez, most injuries in the league, a certain icelandic situation, losing basically all of our creativity with James & Digne sold under benitez

So do Brentford currently have a better squad than Evertons? Which was what I originally questioned, Toney would be good cover for DCL, cant think of many others who'd get in, if any at all - Same as Leeds without Raphinha & Phillips who would get in?

A lot went against us last season, appointing benitez, most injuries in the league, a certain icelandic situation, losing basically all of our creativity with James & Digne sold under benitez
I don't know their squad well enough to judge - but I bet they have a more functional squad than ours, with players bought and suited for their particular positions

Some of our players that fans rate highly are inferior to a lot of other clubs 'average' players

Might be something in it, we were linked with him before the season ended also.

SSN: Everton remain in talks for Wolves midfielder Gibbs-White​

Everton remain in talks with Wolves over the signing of midfielder Morgan Gibbs-White.

There is still a gap in valuation between the two clubs and Wolves have yet to decide if they wish to sell.

Personal terms are not expected to be a problem between Everton and Gibbs-White, if a deal can be agreed.

The 22-year-old has entered the final two years of his Wolves contract.

SSN: Everton remain in talks for Wolves midfielder Gibbs-White​

Everton remain in talks with Wolves over the signing of midfielder Morgan Gibbs-White.

There is still a gap in valuation between the two clubs and Wolves have yet to decide if they wish to sell.

Personal terms are not expected to be a problem between Everton and Gibbs-White, if a deal can be agreed.

The 22-year-old has entered the final two years of his Wolves contract.
Wolves will drag this out to the last day and try to drive the price up as much as possible. Even then, they might not let him go. Time to find another target.

Status
Not open for further replies.