Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brentford have a better squad

Leeds as of right now have improved with a better squad.

Southampton also have a better squad

Leicester is so superior to ours

Forest have spent loads so we don’t know yet

Fulham and Bournemouth could also be close but I think Bournemouth will be worse.

This still could all change with a few new signings mind.
Southampton, Leeds & Brentford have a better side than us? Behave yourself ha.

I think we have some good players, I know everything seems bleak after last season but saying that Leeds have a better squad than us when they were right down there as well and have lost their two best players and have replaced with unknown quantities is a weird take.

As of today we have strengthened our defence and weakened our attack. I personally think our defence is ok its the midfield and attack that need seriously looking at. If we can get some quality in we hopefully should be ok.

Think we're going to need a lot of patience next season.

I think we have some good players, I know everything seems bleak after last season but saying that Leeds have a better squad than us when they were right down there as well and have lost their two best players and have replaced with unknown quantities is a weird take.

As of today we have strengthened our defence and weakened our attack. I personally think our defence is ok its the midfield and attack that need seriously looking at. If we can get some quality in we hopefully should be ok.

Think we're going to need a lot of patience next season.
Your right about Leeds losing their 2 best players, but Phillips hardly played last season. Losing Raphinha is probably similar to us losing Richey, but Leeds have added 6 to their squad since. Time will tell with their new signings, but they have made the moves to improve their squad, and we are standing still at the moment. Its concerning that there's no movement.

Southampton, Leeds & Brentford have a better side than us? Behave yourself ha.
To add to my earlier point:

Southampton now without even Broja, JWP is probably one of their only decent players

Leeds are bang average, and I dont think their manager is any good

Brentford will struggle this season, Eriksson wont be able to bail them out this time around - they were finishing 18th without him, were in complete free fall before he arrived

Brentford have a better squad

Leeds as of right now have improved with a better squad.

Southampton also have a better squad

Leicester is so superior to ours

Forest have spent loads so we don’t know yet

Fulham and Bournemouth could also be close but I think Bournemouth will be worse.

This still could all change with a few new signings mind.

Leeds improved? You must watch a lot of the Dutch/Austrian leagues?

They lost their two best players by a mile also..

Exactly, if we kept what we have (our better players) & added 3/4 that will improve us, had a bit of luck with injuries, theirs no reason why we cant finish comfortably top 10/challenge for europa conference position

Our home form im hopeful should remain strong now, now everyone seems to be behind the manager and having a good atmosphere at the ground, need to be a lot better away from home to really improve our league position.
I think every team could argue that keeping their best players fit and signing a 1/3 of a new team could finish top half.

Your right about Leeds losing their 2 best players, but Phillips hardly played last season. Losing Raphinha is probably similar to us losing Richey, but Leeds have added 6 to their squad since. Time will tell with their new signings, but they have made the moves to improve their squad, and we are standing still at the moment. Its concerning that there's no movement.

We've had a bid rejected for Gibbs-White. Who knows what else is going on behind the scenes (that's myself included)? Patience is essential considering the position we're in.

Is this a new rumour? No idea on the reliability of the source.

1657792389576.png

Not a regular starter at Wolfsburg..

Status
Not open for further replies.