Duncan Ferguson Moving On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who takes the caretaker manager job if Lampard and his team are sacked now?

:coffee:

….seems strange this happens on the day training resumed. Surely if he wanted to pursue a job elsewhere, he would’ve gone when the season finished.

Perhaps he got in this morning & somebody had already put the cones out or he was asked to pay for his full English. The reality is he might well have been told to go & given a hefty pay off.
From watching his interview I don’t think he was pushed out or paid off, I think it was him realising (with frank’s backroom team in place) the dynamic had changed and he had a lesser role now.
Frank apparently tried to talk him into staying which I believe but I also have a feeling he was being kind.

Good decision from Dunc, I’ll be sad not seeing him involved with the team, but it is time he went and got a managerial job else where to learn and hopefully some point in the future come back and manage us. But I hope that’s a long time because I hope Frank can be really successful here. Good luck Big Dunc

Good decision from Dunc, I’ll be sad not seeing him involved with the team, but it is time he went and got a managerial job else where to learn and hopefully some point in the future come back and manage us. But I hope that’s a long time because I hope Frank can be really successful here. Good luck Big Dunc
Well said?

Won’t be good old Duncone anymore

Good luck to Dunc. Hope he becomes successful where ever he goes. Do we think he will be replaced by someone or just leave the coaching set up as it is?

Be good to see mophead in a few months then.

Status
Not open for further replies.