Duncan Ferguson Moving On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't really part of Frank's thinking when he took the job. The 1st video the club put out of Lampards training sessions, Frank was doing the shooting drills that Duncan normally did. In the video was Duncan way out of shot stood on his own behind the nets. I thought he won't be here long. I was surprised he lasted the season.
On match days at goodison, he would usually sit front row in dug out near or next to manager, but once Lampard came he was seated on 2nd or 3rd row, out of the way.

….seems strange this happens on the day training resumed. Surely if he wanted to pursue a job elsewhere, he would’ve gone when the season finished.

Perhaps he got in this morning & somebody had already put the cones out or he was asked to pay for his full English. The reality is he might well have been told to go & given a hefty pay off.

Has Ferguson left because he knows he won’t have Kenwright in his corner much longer??

Good luck to Big Dunc on whatever he does , it was certainly time for him to go though as he clearly didn’t fit into Lampard plans. No doubt the usual daft things will be said about him, personally I ‘ll go on Carlo Ancelott’s view of him , not only the things he said when he was our manager but the positive things he said about Big Dunc after he left .

1656953914445.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.