Transfer Rumour Emmanuel Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
This signing wouldn't paint Thelwell in a good light to me. Where is the imaginaton? Why do we need to pay Watford £20m when they paid £3m just a year ago? He's hardly proven himself in the year. Use that £20m to take a risk on somebody from abroad who has at least proven themselves in a decent league.

This signing wouldn't paint Thelwell in a good light to me. Where is the imaginaton? Why do we need to pay Watford £20m when they paid £3m just a year ago? He's hardly proven himself in the year. Use that £20m to take a risk on somebody from abroad who has at least proven themselves in a decent league.

He scored 10 goals in 33 league games for a terrible side. He is clearly worth more than £3m now.

10 goals and 6 assists in 2590 minutes, versus Richarlison with 10 goals and 5 assists in 2528.

He scored 10 goals in 33 league games for a terrible side. He is clearly worth more than £3m now.
I'm really just suggesting we go after somebody who has had more than a decent six-month spell in a good league. £20m gets you a very decent player from abroad.

The question should be is why we didn't buy him a year ago for 3m Richarlison had talked about wanting CL for a good while,but us plan ahead.?

I think he'll be a good buy for us but the absolute funniest thing about all this is we're buying him to replace Richarlison and people's exact same arguments were used when we were signing Richarlison as they are now with Dennis. He's crap, plays in a crap team, had an awful half of the season, not worth the money etc.

Can people stop trying to act like football experts when if we're all being honest no one has seen this lad aside from highlights and when Watford pumped us 5-2. I'm very honest in that I barely watch any football outside of Everton, I couldn't name Watford's first 11 nevermind give in depth analysis of a player of theirs, I just know he's got decent stats, is a decent price, looks decent in bits and is in a position we need.

Can we also stop looking down our noses at players who are very clearly good enough to play for us. This lad, Winks, Tarkowski and others already this summer, it's so tiring. There's a reason we're losing our best player to Spurs, not PSG, City or Madrid. We're a really bad side. The snobbery about players literally has no basis in reality, I'd love for us to go out and buy these world class players that would love to play for us or the next wonderkid from the Belgian third division but those players don't exist for clubs like us, people need to accept that.

Status
Not open for further replies.