Transfer Rumour Keane Lewis-Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get your point - but we are in a very precarious position having just finished 16th, no goals in the side, our main CF having reoccurring injuries and missing most of last season with our top goal scorer looking half oot the door.

I could think of many better scenarios we would be in as a club before we replace Richarlison with a 21 year old from the championship who wasn't exactly prolific and is still learning bis trade.

Think of the pressure on him right from the start if results aint going well - right type of signing at the wrong time for me unless the money is there to sign 2x wide players.
I think Richs sale will allow us to buy at least 2 replacements.

We would be foolish to invest the money into 1.

I get your point - but we are in a very precarious position having just finished 16th, no goals in the side, our main CF having reoccurring injuries and missing most of last season with our top goal scorer looking half oot the door.

I could think of many better scenarios we would be in as a club before we replace Richarlison with a 21 year old from the championship who wasn't exactly prolific and is still learning bis trade.

Think of the pressure on him right from the start if results aint going well - right type of signing at the wrong time for me unless the money is there to sign 2x wide players.
He scored 12 goals last season and 13 the season before, don't think that is too bad for someone of his age tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.