Transfer Rumour Keane Lewis-Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone pretend 10 goals, 5 assists is some mythically impossible number to replicate.
rich.jpg

25th best player in the league last season.

Reactions: JLW
Only going after 'prem proven' players hasn't served us well, really, has it

Like I said in the transfer window thread - Potter would be a good understudy signing if the funds were there but realistically if we lose Richy it'll be 1 in 1 oot in that position.

Considering Gordon/Gray are still developing/inconsistent out wide and DCL still has big question marks over his fitness it would be a gamble and a half on replacing Richarlison with a kid who's never played outside of the championship.

Like I said in the transfer window thread - Potter would be a good understudy signing if the funds were there but realistically if we lose Richy it'll be 1 in 1 oot in that position.

Considering Gordon/Gray are still developing/inconsistent out wide and DCL still has big question marks over his fitness it would be a gamble and a half on replacing Richarlison with a kid who's never played outside of the championship.
Right, then you wouldnt mind telling us what sort of player we should go for?

You want Premier League proven, thats available for us, give me a name or 2.

The Dutch winger of Spurs and Dennis for £40m. They aren’t as good as Richy but that’s the way it goes. We can’t gamble £30m like on a kid who never play in the PL and ask him to preform similar to Richy.

Not my job mate thats Thellwell and Lampards decision to make.

But a thigh injury to DCL next season would leave us with a front 3 of:

Gordon Rondon Potter

That 3 sends us down imo nowhere near enough gols.

The Dutch winger of Spurs and Dennis for £40m. They aren’t as good as Richy but that’s the way it goes. We can’t gamble £30m like on a kid who never play in the PL and ask him to preform similar to Richy.
Sell and buy proven inferior. Sounds like a nice way to cement ourselves at the bottom of the table for years to come

Not my job mate thats Thellwell and Lampards decision to make.

But a thigh injury to DCL next season would leave us with a front 3 of:

Gordon Rondon Potter

That 3 sends us down imo nowhere near enough gols.
Its not your job, but surely if you're going to dismiss 1 signing you could at least point us in the direction of the type of player you would go for?

I mean we can buy other players, we dont have to spend ALL the money on Harry Potter.

He'll go for half that.

Would that be the Dutch winger who wants to return to the Netherlands and play for Ajax in the CL?
Bet that’ll turn out well.

Crazy tha mate.

Replacing a Brazilian international with 10 goals and 5 assists for a 21 year old kid who's unproven in the league and who's still developing.

Sort of business that sends a club down tbh.

Others have covered this.

We need to sell more players and bring in several new signings not only KLP.

But he should be the Richarlison replacement.

Tarkowski's about to be confirmed...if the next one was KLP then we'd probably be 3 off a decent side

Status
Not open for further replies.