Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
For £20 millions he's worth the risk imo.

Whilst he may be a one season wonder he could also be at the point in his career where he begins to flourish.

Not many better options out there at present who we could afford/attract realistically.

Would have him over Potter.
Compare this opinion with Jimmy's DCL "purple patch" rants. Where's the consistency, Jim?

Vlasic produced a masterclass at the Bernabau with CSKA and absolutely struggled at West Ham this season.

He had a strong start did Dennis, but then finished with 2 goals in his last 17 games. For £20m, you'd think we'd be able to find better elsewhere, or at least someone who could match it.
Richie didn't score or assist from December onwards the season we spent 35m on him.

Have to remember that Watford were playing Hodgson ball from January as well.

Vlasic produced a masterclass at the Bernabau with CSKA and absolutely struggled at West Ham this season.

He had a strong start did Dennis, but then finished with 2 goals in his last 17 games. For £20m, you'd think we'd be able to find better elsewhere, or at least someone who could match it.

Vlasic has clocked transfer fees of almost 60 mill at 24, i could do with that kind struggling - Vlasic didn't have the have the PL profile of end product that Dennis has achieved (yet).

Richarlison struggled in the first half of the season, should we give Spurs a discount? Same logic mate.

You were freaking out about an Atlantic article that you hadn't actually read and just seen comments about it on Facebook whilst also telling other people not to get angry or anxious about frivolous content on social media and indeed implying that such chat should be banned. All within about a hour. Are you American, shall I explain the concept of irony?
I just asked if anyone had heard about it. Not a moment of freaking out, keep trying though, bed wetter

Kinell this again ?????????????????????
When it's being used as a beating stick purely down to goals scored etc, then yes.

Oh and from January (hodgson taking over) onwards, Dennis primarily played as a LW, not as a CF (which is what you stated yesterday).

Last edited:
Nope. As confirmed by their chairman.

The Hornets would be entitled to 10 per cent of anything above the £40m they received from the Toffees in July 2018.
This will be better if it turns out like that, but I have read somewhere can’t find it that it was 10% of the fee?

Status
Not open for further replies.