Referees v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
They basically created a panel to allow Danny Murphy to ban Niasse and Lanzini and then dissolved it again after that. It was an absolute corrupt sham.
I agree that it was an absolute nonsense and an example of the leagues incompetence but if there were some sinister motives and if it was a product of corruption would they not have tried to use it to alter the course of things a bit more relevant than using it to ban Manuel Lanzini and Evertons third string forward?

The Niassie one was a stone wall pen
F3E56E22-971A-4E02-8041-861C21E780FF.jpeg

I actually don’t think the refs are intentionally against us I think they just don’t care about us and have very little inclination to give us any benefit of the doubt unless something is nailed on

That’s basically how they ref any other non Sky Six side

Do refs care about Brentford? Why did we have a blatant penalty ignored against them for shirt pulling? Do refs care about Newcastle? Why did Allan’s yellow get overturned by VAR and upgraded to a red for tripping someone up? Do refs care about Palace? Why did Ayew get away with his scissor tackle above the knee? It isn’t just the top 6 sides that we get screwed over against.

The Niassie one was a stone wall pen
the on field ref reviewed it during the panel's review and maintained he got the decision correct but the panel thought otherwise and banned him, even though there was contact. Utter farce. Ineptitude only explains so much before the only other option is corruption. I miss the game I grew up playing and watching.

the on field ref reviewed it during the panel's review and maintained he got the decision correct but the panel thought otherwise and banned him, even though there was contact. Utter farce. Ineptitude only explains so much before the only other option is corruption. I miss the game I grew up playing and watching.
The panel agreed it was a penalty but he emphasised his movement to earn it and that is why he got the ban and then the panel was dissolved because of the fact players could be banned for simulating to ensure referees saw fouls and not that he was simulating to get the decision.

Do refs care about Brentford? Why did we have a blatant penalty ignored against them for shirt pulling? Do refs care about Newcastle? Why did Allan’s yellow get overturned by VAR and upgraded to a red for tripping someone up? Do refs care about Palace? Why did Ayew get away with his scissor tackle above the knee? It isn’t just the top 6 sides that we get screwed over against.
The referees in the PL just aren't very good. There's no conspiracy, just incompetence.

If it was purely incompetence then we’d benefit from it every now and again. We didn’t have a single dubious decision go in our favour all season. Honestly not one.
I think it is incompetence, and a significant chunk of that is that they are blind to their own bias.

There's no conspiracy, just bad refs who don't understand why they are bad refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.