2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid table would be fine,although I really dont think it is a fantastic league,two or three goodish signings who click into gear and who knows we could be looking at a little more from the season,city and that lot,Spurs,Chelsea on their day(hopefully not 6th august?)maybe arsenal,that apart there is truly nothing that we should fear,opportunities will certainly be there for us to spurn??

This red infested media must be fuming we stayed up.
Trying everything to unsettle Lampard now , some helmet in the i newspaper claiming the club are willing to let him sign 5 or 6 this summer then sack him.
They really are a shitty lot.
Screenshot_20220616-212646_Chrome.jpg

Here's another one , not a sniff of Jaffa boys disasterous regime last season.
Looks like they want to take free hits at Frank now.
This media witch hunt is disgusting.

View attachment 170204

That palace result really peed on their chips - they were desperate for us to drop and probably would still like us down there in the mix next season. Mad how tapastits has seemingly got away Scott free (although no clubs been stupid enough to go near him since so that’s something!)

Hope we fly under frank and keep putting the rs media noses out of joint.

View attachment 170204

Let them talk already shown last season how us fans to this team over the line. We have to keep up the positive feeling between us and the team. I am happy to give lampard time to build this team

That palace result really peed on their chips - they were desperate for us to drop and probably would still like us down there in the mix next season. Mad how tapastits has seemingly got away Scott free (although no clubs been stupid enough to go near him since so that’s something!)

Hope we fly under frank and keep putting the rs media noses out of joint.
Cant see it mate , its a full on open season doesnt seem to matter how our results are they'll find something else to bitch about ( ffp etc ).

Cant get me head around why tbh.

View attachment 170204

The club that they are employed to write for ended up with the plazzy double and the fans they suck up to rioted (again) and nearly cost mass carnage (again).

This is all part of Operation Deflect (again).

Absolutely laughing me bollocks off at their fume.

View attachment 170204

"media witch hunt"... what a ludicrous comment. I agree appointing Benitez was completely wrong but let's not kid ourselves that Fwank is a great manager. At least Benitez has a track record of success to point to and his team were 16th in the league when he was fired. How much he was hindered by our previous reckless spending is open to conjecture.
Lampard has won 8 games in 21 as our manager while Benitez managed 7 from 22 in all competitions. Hardly a major difference is it?

Under Lampard we went into the relegation zone so lets not gloss over that fact by the fact we managed to win enough games right at the end of the season to avoid the drop. I understand some of you a gullible enough to believe a manager roaring his head off and doing the fist pump means he's Everton through and through because I can promise you, if we start badly next season, and there is every chance, then some of you will be the same ones calling for his head.

Benitez, Lampard, the Board and the owner were all equally culpable for last season and unless we see some real change this close season, don't expect our results to set the league a light.

"media witch hunt"... what a ludicrous comment. I agree appointing Benitez was completely wrong but let's not kid ourselves that Fwank is a great manager. At least Benitez has a track record of success to point to and his team were 16th in the league when he was fired. How much he was hindered by our previous reckless spending is open to conjecture.
Lampard has won 8 games in 21 as our manager while Benitez managed 7 from 22 in all competitions. Hardly a major difference is it?

Under Lampard we went into the relegation zone so lets not gloss over that fact by the fact we managed to win enough games right at the end of the season to avoid the drop. I understand some of you a gullible enough to believe a manager roaring his head off and doing the fist pump means he's Everton through and through because I can promise you, if we start badly next season, and there is every chance, then some of you will be the same ones calling for his head.

Benitez, Lampard, the Board and the owner were all equally culpable for last season and unless we see some real change this close season, don't expect our results to set the league a light.
Benitez had lost it by the end. Won 1 in last 14. Lampard coming in and winning as much as he did was a godsend. He saved the club from going down. No two ways about it.

Benitez had lost it by the end. Won 1 in last 14. Lampard coming in and winning as much as he did was a godsend. He saved the club from going down. No two ways about it.
All Lampard then. Nothing to do with the players on the field realizing it was [Poor language removed] or bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.