2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellegrini runour is probably true, there was a point when we looked most likely to go down, perhaps they sounded him as a back up plan if Lampard couldn't turn it around. Wouldn't be the first club to gamble on a new manager boost so late on.
If it was true one of the more bizzare moves of many by Moshiri.

Pellegrini runour is probably true, there was a point when we looked most likely to go down, perhaps they sounded him as a back up plan if Lampard couldn't turn it around. Wouldn't be the first club to gamble on a new manager boost so late on.
I don’t believe it for one minute and think it’s an attempt to cause trouble at our club, the media friggin’ hate us and wanted it to be us that got relegated.

When did I say I believed it?
Ok. Maybe you don’t. But, do you not think that foreign media will drive a story in a different country because it has more oh my gosh to it? There wouldn’t be a story if they just said “Everton were never going to get rid of Frank”. They may not dislike us on a personal level but they will certainly pickup on the British medias dislike for us and play on that, especially in the world we live in today where everything is so closely connected by technology. No disrespect to you buddy.

How on earth do people give credence to a story like that Pellegrini one?

FFS. Give your heads a wobble.
The lack of real news is getting to people.
The 100 different links a day don’t help when in reality Lampard hasn’t probably even met up with Thelwell to discuss plans yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.