Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t forget the fat lizard lying to us that Goodison was going to fail it’s safety certificate in order to try and get us to go along with the Kirkby move.
We'll exactly. One of several tall tales he told around that time.

Fair play to him, he got enough people to belive his lies and the move to Kirkby would be our salvation.

Those who voted against could see if it had gone ahead we'd be Bolton or Wigan by now.

That filthy pig was willing to surrender our claim to the city so he could cling on to power

We'll exactly. One of several tall tales he told around that time.

Fair play to him, he got enough people to belive his lies and the move to Kirkby would be our salvation.

Those who voted against could see if it had gone ahead we'd be Bolton or Wigan by now.

That filthy pig was willing to surrender our claim to the city so he could cling on to power
Kirkby would have been the end of the club

It won't be a surprise that I asked Kenwright to leave our club at the Villa game. Bellow was on his arm and I got the glare. Must be a de-facto minder for the Melon Head.
If Bellew wasn't pro-kenwrong, he wouldn't be anywhere near the Directors box. Ask Big Nev. Nah! The invitation to that elite set is to be a sycophant and become another within the order of the 'human-wall' billy has created for his immortality.

Well.... It'll soon be......

IMG_20220526_194227.jpg

YEARS !!!

As much as I dislike Kenwrong there is something slightly arousing about BK hiring Bellew to be his fixer to fill in bloos heckling him at Goodison lol

Status
Not open for further replies.