Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you share a city with a massively successful club you cannot afford mediocrity, nevermind being relegation candidates. We aimed low and nearly achieved lower.... the whole culture of the club is amateurish and set up to fail.

"Acquiring Peter Johnson's shares is only the first step to restoring a great club to where it belongs – to where it should be. If you are going to run a successful football club you need two qualities: you need to be realistic and you need a plan. I'm realistic and I have a plan."

How can people support this absolute parasite?

Read this article, oddly enough (or not actually!) penned by Ian Ross, who shortly after was appointed minister of Propaganda at Goodison.

The last paragraph was a taste of things to come..... William Kenwrigbt, lowering expectations since 2000.

"Acquiring Peter Johnson's shares is only the first step to restoring a great club to where it belongs – to where it should be. If you are going to run a successful football club you need two qualities: you need to be realistic and you need a plan. I'm realistic and I have a plan."

How can people support this absolute parasite?

Read this article, oddly enough (or not actually!) penned by Ian Ross, who shortly after was appointed minister of Propaganda at Goodison.

The last paragraph was a taste of things to come..... William Kenwrigbt, lowering expectations since 2000.

Clicked through to this, the kin lying little get!

When you share a city with a massively successful club you cannot afford mediocrity, nevermind being relegation candidates. We aimed low and nearly achieved lower.... the whole culture of the club is amateurish and set up to fail.

I some times over think things, especially when there's not much on close season. The football club has been run in an amateurish way for years. How far do we go back? I do blame the board of the last 30 odd years. Yes last 30-odd years. It's a real bitter pill when we last won the league, we then started to decline.

I know Carter was then leading the formation of the PL and leading the club in to the PL we were one of the big 5, we just didn't react when we fell away from challenging at the top. Arsenal, then Man Utd, while other clubs had CL. The new Money in Chelsea and later City. But we still continued to decline and the only part we played was being a mid table mediocre club, Moyes gave us a period of being one of the best of the rest. Purely academic as we were hardly ever challengers and we nearly always were beaten by the regular top clubs.

But again even with Moshiri and his money we have only papered over the cracks. BMD is a gift because GP has been neglected during this last 30 odd years. Again see how not to run a football club. I know we tried acting big the likes of Koeman and Ancelotti, and spending big, but if you've cowboys running the club it'll fall down flat. Big style.

He's a disgusting man. Lies through his teeth to cling on to power.

Ian Ross (who penned the first article) later admitted the Fortress Sports Fund was merely "A means to an end."

Something conjoured up to demonstrate a plan, and the club was in safe hands.

Enough people fell for it, it beggars belief that intelligent people still fall for his bollocks over 20 years later.

Evertons demise is down to Kenwright. (and the inaction of the support to chase him out of town)

Clap! Clap! Clap!

I bet he was sat in his Soho Office on Saturday night. Red rosette, tears in his eyes thinking about Cilla and on the phone to Tarby. Looking at a picture of Jen and Arteta the golden donkey, thinking I've had good times out of those fools in blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.