Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill’s like one of those really bad eggy farts that just linger forever and a day.

And when you check your bills you find a stain not even daz will shift.

Time for the bin.

If Bellew wasn't pro-kenwrong, he wouldn't be anywhere near the Directors box. Ask Big Nev. Nah! The invitation to that elite set is to be a sycophant and become another within the order of the 'human-wall' billy has created for his immortality.
Drove me nuts to see Bellew with the directors hugging lampard, while the greatest living Evertonians is limited to tweets.

Drove me nuts to see Bellew with the directors hugging lampard, while the greatest living Evertonians is limited to tweets.
The ultimate 'old boy's club' with restricted access to those only with the best interests of Bill in mind. This stray dog's home image of the club is probably 99% of the reason Everton is in a shambles.
Nearly all appointments, both at senior level of admin. and coaching levels, have been made by this dead albatross hanging around the neck of this club because of this pure amateurish attitude of self-preservation.
These people have been selected by Bill purely to ensure unwavering loyalty. To Bill. True, they all do 'get' our club. However, the club they do 'get' was the club of 20 years ago. Until we are rid of these type of purely selfish appointments and bring in people who can actually 'get' results, this club will remain where it was 20 years ago.

Bill and I are of a similar age and my journeys to games is taking it's toll and I am completely wazzed off that I might not see the changes needed to push this, once, great club of ours forward. His ignorant selfishness is doing me in, whilst at the same time it is inspiring me to see it through to enjoy good times once again.
I don't wish to appear selfish by this comment, I really want for our younger fans to see success. Success we arl gits have witnessed, albeit all too infrequently, but, we have seen it, and it is incredible. Meanwhile, the young guns see nothing and have to suffer much ridicule from the 'great unwashed', yet still remain steadfastly loyal. They are the future of this club, and they must be given reason to believe.

Apologies for my rant. I will put away my soap box now (ask yer da').

When you share a city with a massively successful club you cannot afford mediocrity, nevermind being relegation candidates. We aimed low and nearly achieved lower.... the whole culture of the club is amateurish and set up to fail.

And yet some want this to continue.

It’s all there for people to see. We have had it this way for decades and for some reason it’s expected things will change with the very same people. It’s not working is it.

It says a lot that a defence of this farce is fear mongering about being even worse, a defeat in a FA cup final, European games that resulted in defeat to anyone fairly decent and be labelled best of the rest and punching above our weight.

If we spent more time having the mindset it’s about ourselves getting better like the past few weeks rather than mocking them lot for not winning a league or messing up we would be far better off.

That stuff at Arsenal saddened me, I know the match meant little, it was small time imo and they made a show of us with that 5-1. The culture is all wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.