Are we now....popular??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulie gets it because Everton have played the 'bad guy pugilist' card to sell fights this year. C.F. Mayweather, that geezer from the UFC Colby whatshisface.

People hate you, take great pleasure in the possibility of your failure. But are then secretly impressed when you flip the narrative.

It's like football fandom catharsis.

Smart

Are you a Brentford fan?

The reason I ask is our trendy software seems to have an Instagram account associated with your account that appears to be a Brentford fan.
giphy.gif

The kopites are hating this! They are being so, so, salty about it, and I for one am absolutely loving it lol
Some, the plastic fans, who know they could not support if they were not winning stuff.
Have heard some are happy for us because it's good for the city and all the people. Which undoubtedly it is...

I think we don’t mean anything to most clubs. I think there’s a respect between us and the likes of Villa and Tottenham who are proper traditional clubs.

The strange one is the Geordies. They have created this weird rivalry and call us the Scouse Mackems, twerking for the Kopites.

In reality they’d love to be the Geordie Mackems, as they have won more than them.
lol

A lot of fans (certainly lower league fans) wanted us down as we are a 'big club' and it upsets the applecart a bit.

I don't think we are actually hated by most, they just want the league to be different for once as its usually the same few clubs going up and down.

In the PL, the kopites, geordie kopites, hammers, snake handlers all seem to dislike us (I can understand the kopites and Watford but the others are just bitter cause they aren't as successful as us), the rest just aren't too bothered, but other than the top 6, we are mainstays (I know city were down years ago) so again, it shakes it up.

Nobody really hates us, well apart from the Watford lot, a few kopites and those that run the game in this country and the media. So actually yeah, we are hated.
Speaking to people at work, they love this fan involvement and smoke bomb thing. They wish their clubs and fanbase could be like that.
I bet we see a few teams trying to get the whole smoke bomb thing going. Won't work though, most likely it will look forced. Reckon there are only a few teams in the league that could pull it off.

Don't think Everton are hated other than by some Liverpool fans who don't even live in this city and will never understand what this club means to the fans
just look at the comments on youtube videos from last night the amount of trolling from them their obsession is way beyond bitter
There is a few fans from other clubs who just want to see a big club go down

Here here!!! Or is it hear hear?

He hasn’t been perfect, but if it was that easy why have none of our managers done it. He has the main ingredient we need - he effortlessly connects with the culture. The club needs major shake up and it starts with culture… he has it in spades… now he needs the right support, I have no idea who our DOF is but they need to also have Mosh not step in and leave them to track and excepts the plan.

Lampard is a long term thinking manager.. not the short term variety you get with Koeman, Ancelotti and other glam managers.. he is the right man to be given the space to learn and grow. We have to be patient though!
It is hear hear mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.