2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He showed tonight that he can be naïve and didn’t set us up right at all, but he also knows how to change a game and can obviously give the players the old hairdryer treatment when needed.

He's a lucky boy Frank.
The selection of Gomes in the last 2 games was inexplicable and could have cost us big style.
Of course it's a fantastic night and ultimately a great result and that will probably gloss over the managerial errors
'I'd rather have a lucky general than a good one' Farhad Moshiri 2021 (And Napoleon ages ago)

Screenshot_20220519-232210_Gallery.jpg

This feller is an instant legend.

Whatever he does in the future, however much he might get it wrong, I will always think of this feller as a legend now.

This club was a shambles when he came in.

He's saved us.

He didn't get everything right, but he got it right at the right time.

He's a winner. And we're lucky to have him.

Get it right up yer lurking Kopites - Frank is here to stay.
This all over, bar the legend bit for now

Never wanted a guy to succeed more, yes there were bad bad results but he never lost faith, he got us believing in him to band together like never before and, despite everything thrown at them buy their own hands and officials, the players dug in enough to drag over the line

This all over, bar the legend bit for now

Never wanted a guy to succeed more, yes there were bad bad results but he never lost faith, he got us believing in him to band together like never before and, despite everything thrown at them buy their own hands and officials, the players dug in enough to drag over the line
He's fantastic. Came in and got the place right away.

The toughest gig in PL football this is.

If that nobhead Moshiri ever thinks of sacking him it's all out war.

Football is utterly amazing. It gives you the ultimate highs and the ultimate lows. It can and often is all consuming. Tonight was one of the best of my life, the euphoria was unreal. My thanks to Frank who inherited an absolute mess, had to face ridiculous decisons from questionable officials, yet still got us there. His changes today turned the match. I think I love him. Our future is bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.