2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.

It originated from your comment though. I'm not thick, you make (un)subtle comments and veiled comments to make it about your manager and his signings etc. It's like you do in the Mykolenko thread etc.

That's why it's at you.

You're as consistent as a PL official.

I remember having a discussion on here with @Kev50 on the day we signed him, telling him what a terrible signing he was, Kev insisted that it was a great bit of business', we discussed it again around November and he said that Rondon was fit and firing now and was still a great bit of business. I think he was so keen to defend the signing because his messiah Benitez had brought him in. Rondon being here on a two year deal epitomises the Benitez reign.

….considering your posts on here, have you ever thought of taking up knitting? It was as Red a red card as we will ever see, a Two footed lunge detested by professionals because it can result in very serious injury.

You openly want us to be relegated, we can all sense the content you are feeling. You’ll never be one of ours, you don’t feel the pain we are feeling.

You’ll never be an Evertonian I recognise, never.

Yet Thiago didnt even get a booking for a similar challenge in the Cup Final.

It was a stupid tackle to make but Oliver couldn't wait to get the red oot same as he couldn't with Allan yet both of those same challenges have been commited by other clubs in recent weeks and either yellows or no cards at all branded.

And give over with your super blue routine mate you aint a better fan than anyone else on here - I and others you name call were at Goodison yesterday whilst you was performing party tricks in some hotel but sure you're a much better supporter! lol

Inappropriate Advertising / Spam

It was a stupid tackle to make but Oliver couldn't wait to get the red oot same as he couldn't with Allan yet both of those same challenges have been commited by other clubs in recent weeks and either yellows or no cards at all branded.

And give over with your super blue routine mate you aint a better fan than anyone else on here - I and others you name call were at Goodison yesterday whilst you was performing party tricks in some hotel but sure you're a much better supporter! lol

It wouldn't surprise me if you were one of the fans being racist yesterday, you're that big a plum.

And you can give up your super-blue title too. I applaud you and all others for going to the game but don't think for one moment that your pain is any more

And leave Eggs alone you egg!

Status
Not open for further replies.