Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are talking like Palace are prime Barca ffs, we can definitely beat them. I refuse to believe this goes down to the final day with us relying on other teams.

Ffs, they aren't cowards and they aren't charlatans. If we never got a man sent off it would have been totally a different game. Only lost by 1 goal with down to 10 men for 70 minutes. Officials were crap. We shouldn't be having a go at the players for that
Spot on mate. I never doubt the effort of most of them but they are just bad footballers which is the clubs fault not theirs

The problem now is baring a miracle we're going into the last day hoping Leeds don't win. Poor language removed stress.

This is awful. How did we manage to mess these last 2 fixtures up so bad.

Watford were there to be put to the sword.. and we didn't..

And now we throw away out lead into a losing position within a couple minutes today.

Even a draw in todays game would have allowed us to only really need a draw against Palace.

I actually think out future basically now relies on Brentford beating Leeds.

I'm not confident at all on us doing it ourselves.

we had TEN MEN ffs and no cbs

that’s not throwing a game away

Makes you wonder what the hell we've all done to deserve this.

The balance of joy Vs despair I've had in my years of following football is just so one sided

This year just feels like a piss take

After watching that I got a really bad feeling . Everything that could go wrong did. Added to the fact Leeds got a spawny equaliser after Welbeck open goal miss. Do we have another CB to play with Holgate on Thurs?

Status
Not open for further replies.