Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be going into the last day just hoping Leeds dont win. How painful is that?

I cant wait for death to hit me. Sooner rather than later. Everton is supposed to be a release from the miserable life at a job that I cant leave.

[Poor language removed] me.
Feel the same mate. Deffo getting a new hobby as sick of moods being dictated by this awful awful club.

Going to paint spitfires or something

If we play with this mindset of hoofing and hoping to nick a goal without having 30% possesion, I won't blame anyone if we get relegated.

It’s going to the last game of the season.

That dreadful cowardly effort against Watford will come back to bite us.

I feel frustrated as we had done all the hard work and felt like we took the foot off the gas against Watford banking on our home games.

Leeds goal doesn’t make much of a difference. They still have to win next week, as they would have if they had lost. A draw isn’t good enough for them next week.
Well it does, because it they had lost today, a draw for us in either today’s game, against Palace midweek, or Arsenal on Sunday, would have been enough for us to stay up

It’s going to the last game of the season.

That dreadful cowardly effort against Watford will come back to bite us.

I feel frustrated as we had done all the hard work and felt like we took the foot off the gas against Watford banking on our home games.

if anyone thinks we’re staying up on the last day more crazier then me

This is awful. How did we manage to mess these last 2 fixtures up so bad.

Watford were there to be put to the sword.. and we didn't..

And now we throw away out lead into a losing position within a couple minutes today.

Even a draw in todays game would have allowed us to only really need a draw against Palace.

I actually think out future basically now relies on Brentford beating Leeds.

I'm not confident at all on us doing it ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.