Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be going into the last day just hoping Leeds dont win. How painful is that?

I cant wait for death to hit me. Sooner rather than later. Everton is supposed to be a release from the miserable life at a job that I cant leave.

[Poor language removed] me.

I think that could be it.

We aren’t beating Palace.

And Leeds will have a good chance against Brentford.

Burnley still need 2 draws/1 win in that scenario.

I still think the 7 points off Leicester and Chelsea has saved everything but let's be blunt this squad not even getting 40 points is simply a dismal season and some hard calls will have to be made over the summer otherwise the start to next season will likely be difficult given Goodison won't be as fiery in August.

We could lose our last three and I still see Leeds are down. We'll stay up in the most unsatisfying way possible.

Frank will be popping the champagne as achieving his objective.

Leeds goal doesn’t make much of a difference. They still have to win next week, as they would have if they had lost. A draw isn’t good enough for them next week.

Does feel like people are reacting on emotion rather than actually studying the table.

As bad as this team is it's not losing 15-0 at Arsenal.

You could buy the club off Moshiri if you really think that would happen and put a fiver on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.