Everton Pre-Season (Tours) 2022/23 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddick

Player Valuation: £70m
I know there was something posted here but can't find it anywhere searching for it. Everton are doing a tour in the good ole USA, apparently a new fixture has been announced.

Arsenal v Everton in Baltimore MD. July 16th it looks like. I, absolutely, will be hitting that up, first time ever seeing the Butterscotches live! @Sassy Colombian @UptheTofees @RAFUH and the dozens of other Seppos I can't even recall, make the trip up!

I know there was something posted here but can't find it anywhere searching for it. Everton are doing a tour in the good ole USA, apparently a new fixture has been announced.

Arsenal v Everton in Baltimore MD. July 16th it looks like. I, absolutely, will be hitting that up, first time ever seeing the Butterscotches live! @Sassy Colombian @UptheTofees @RAFUH and the dozens of other Seppos I can't even recall, make the trip up!
Never been to Baltimore so maybe this is my chance. Definitely going to look into it and maybe we can all get together for drinks before the match :)

Holy hell this is amazing news. Welcome to Baltimore everyone!

Honestly, I wrote draw then drawer then draw about 50 times and I just couldn't get it right in my head lol

But to @DualityNSNO we're still a PL team that's on TV in the states aren't we. Have they even heard of the Championship in the US considering people can get relegated to get into it.
Hahah, happens to me too often tbh, why I ignored it xx But I'm a foren, you should be ashamed or something idk

We are, but we're still one of those not very famous ones, especially now that we have 0 Americans playing for us. We haven't competed for anything in ages...

Hahah, happens to me too often tbh, why I ignored it xx But I'm a foren, you should be ashamed or something idk

We are, but we're still one of those not very famous ones, especially now that we have 0 Americans playing for us. We haven't competed for anything in ages...

True but we've had McBride, we've had Landon, we've had Howard, we got the hispanics last Summer with Rodriguez, we've got a big US following. I just can't see sponsors etc. being as arsed if we get relegated. Frankly not sure the club would even want to do something so big if we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.