Everton Pre-Season (Tours) 2022/23 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but we've had McBride, we've had Landon, we've had Howard, we got the hispanics last Summer with Rodriguez, we've got a big US following. I just can't see sponsors etc. being as arsed if we get relegated. Frankly not sure the club would even want to do something so big if we did.
Fair enough about previous, but this is America, everything has to be re-iterated and all (JOKE OBVIOUSLY GUYS OKAY? xx)

Also what sponsors, we're the least/worst sponsored team in the league it feels like... And other sponsors will just jump on the other teams - Arsenal will have pull, maybe a MLS/South American team in there as well and it's easy money and audience.

Like how we played Real Madrid, Valencia and Juventus a few years ago in some random international cup that had the games in the USA. People defo didn't show up because of us there lol

Ehmm....hate to tell you but it's not exactly the BEST location lol. As in, "do not go on side streets after dark" haha
Baltimore is pretty wild, there are some extremely wealthy areas that are one block away from some of the poorest in the developed world.

Ehmm....hate to tell you but it's not exactly the BEST location lol. As in, "do not go on side streets after dark" haha
Omar says ?
E595CA7A-71A6-4A8E-8A3B-302E1DCBE74D.jpeg

Never been to Baltimore so maybe this is my chance. Definitely going to look into it and maybe we can all get together for drinks before the match :)
There are some nice spots in Fells Point and Federal Hill, but as others have said it can get gritty very quickly.

I have a soft spot for Baltimore— years ago I taught in West Baltimore. There are issues with poverty and crime sure, but I always liked the people who lived there.

Well someone once said;
‘the prettiest place on earth, is Baltimore at night’

Gram Parsons? Not forgetting the wonderful song called Baltimore by Randy Newman. I assume we are playing at Camden Yards? First of the new down town generation of ball parks built about 25 years ago. I went to Baltimore about 15 years ago. I liked it, but as they say a rough town. The Yards is fantastic. Great place to watch sport. Good place for a drink, Baltimore.

Gram Parsons? Not forgetting the wonderful song called Baltimore by Randy Newman. I assume we are playing at Camden Yards? First of the new down town generation of ball parks built about 25 years ago. I went to Baltimore about 15 years ago. I liked it, but as they say a rough town. The Yards is fantastic. Great place to watch sport. Good place for a drink, Baltimore.
Just looked at the orioles schedule and they are away that week , I thought it would be at the Ravens stadium. Camden yards is one I really want to visit at some point

Charley Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.