Everton Pre-Season (Tours) 2022/23 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram Parsons? Not forgetting the wonderful song called Baltimore by Randy Newman. I assume we are playing at Camden Yards? First of the new down town generation of ball parks built about 25 years ago. I went to Baltimore about 15 years ago. I liked it, but as they say a rough town. The Yards is fantastic. Great place to watch sport. Good place for a drink, Baltimore.

Just looked at the orioles schedule and they are away that week , I thought it would be at the Ravens stadium. Camden yards is one I really want to visit at some point

Almost certainly at M&T Bank Stadium which is just across the street from Camden Yards. The Orioles are definitely away the day of the game as they won't hold events in both stadiums at the same time.

I went to that game at RFK and I agree, it was so freaking hot.
Where we sat was ok until the game started and the sun came over the shadow of the stadium. My baldy bits got like 2 nd degree burns! BTW if you can make it to Baltimore just refer to it in conversation as 'Bollamore' - you'll be ok. The areas around the Harbour are pretty safe but as everyone says the streets get pretty iffy after dark on a seemingly random basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.