Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to ITV next season
Yep, said last feb,

A comprehensive round-up of all the day’s action from across the EFL will be screened in the primetime slot on Saturday at 9pm on ITV4, with a repeat being shown on ITV [main channel] later in the evening after match of the day has been on BBC 1.

And for those who want to catch up on all the highlights on Sunday mornings, viewers will be able to watch again on ITV.

Highlights of midweek fixtures, where a full round has taken place, will also be broadcast on ITV and ITV Hub, covering Sky Bet EFL matches.

ITV will also present extensive coverage of Sky Bet Play-Off semi-finals and finals as well as a highlights programme for each of the Rounds of the Carabao Cup and the two-legged semi-finals and final.

Ancelotti gave him the role of taking the ball off the defence, and he was consistently robbed of possession in his own half because he has neither the strength nor skill to keep the ball. He also has a pitiful range of passing.

I very much doubt that I said 'can't listen to stats' in the face of your irrefutable evidence, but seeing as though I think the polar opposite to you about everything, I'll continue to trust my lying eyes over your journalistic pilpul.
Like I said, he wasn't.

His range of passing didn't need to be good, he was a water carrier there. His job was to get it and give it and that's what he did.

He played as a six in our best run of results in the back half of the season.

Nothing to do with being journalistic or your lying eyes. I can think of a few mistakes he made but you make out like he was giving possession away with simple passes 10 times a game. He wasn't.

Also, I was just using Davies of an example of a player who we would probably have to keep if we went down, wouldn't be too expensive to do so and could play a part in helping us bounce back up

You say this but 12 months of not once being on MOTD, not playing on Sky super Sunday, playing a crap team on a Friday night when most of the nation is focused on the weekends fixtures, it will be agony.
Yesterday I unfollowed everyone on Facebook I know who supports Liverpool because I don't want to see premier league football mentioned on it.
I was being facetious.

Sickening how these people are still employed.

Gross negligence of the highest order. Any other business and they'd have been punted into the sun years ago.

"I would like to share with you our vision - our ambition for where we want our club to get to over the next decade and beyond," declared Denise Barrett-Baxendale. And she didn't set her sights low. "That is challenging at the top of the Premier League and competing at the highest levels in European competitions.

"Ultimately, this means challenging for domestic titles and trophies, not only to win cups, but to win Premier League titles, too.

"It means competing regularly in the Champions League, and it means doing all of this in a world-class, world-renowned football stadium."

Sickening how these people are still employed.

Gross negligence of the highest order. Any other business and they'd have been punted into the sun years ago.
Have any of them actually made any announcements given our current plight? Any of them? Kenwright? DBB? Moshi monster?

Or are they all in hiding?

Status
Not open for further replies.