Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we will not be last on MOTD anymore!
You say this but 12 months of not once being on MOTD, not playing on Sky super Sunday, playing a crap team on a Friday night when most of the nation is focused on the weekends fixtures, it will be agony.
Yesterday I unfollowed everyone on Facebook I know who supports Liverpool because I don't want to see premier league football mentioned on it.

well they have a history of multiple personalities - victims, blame everyone else, never to blame, rob their own fans of tickets for CL final, attack away team buses, throw bottles of p and chairs at Everton fans - they destroyed us with Heysel but are still lauded by the media. They should have been banned not a team that had seen its fans playing friendly football with Rotterdam police after Spurs had caused havoc not long before in the same city. spawn of satan
Absolutely brilliant post and agree with this 100%

Chelsea away to Man United on Thursday. Small margins, but that's 90 minutes on the legs before the come to Goodison on Sunday.

Chelsea away to Man United on Thursday. Small margins, but that's 90 minutes on the legs before the come to Goodison on Sunday.
Good point that, they won't want to burn out any at Goodison in a fame they know tackles will be going in, rest a few for Wolves at the bridge next week, hopefully

Chelsea win virtually gives them champions league next season

Why huff and puff against Manu when they are guaranteeed three points on sunday with a lot less application.

TBH, it might be best if they came to us on Sunday with something to play for and we beat them and Arsenal continue to win. They then have to show up at Leeds and get a result...and Arsenal are hopefully all but CL place secured too before we play them.

In all honesty, we had a makeshift team out against them down there when we drew 1-1. Our team now are better organised and motivated and we have home advantage. We should feel like we have a real shot at the points on that basis...though, of course, they have the type of quality that can finish a game off pretty quickly when left to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.