Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Blue, really? What because, like most people i know, i'd go if we were relegated. Do you think Fulham fans who saw them win promotion are 'super fans' because they wanted to keep going the game, despite their relegation? Also, being a mediocre premier league team for 80% of the last 30 years won't be much better than winning the championship or winning a play off at Wembley.

He never said he wouldn't go.

You called him a [beeeeeeeep] fan who won't be missed, just because;

Until significant changes are made at the top I have zero faith that we can even formulate a plan to get out of the Championship.

The club has zero direction and is run by fools. Why should fans put energy in to that?

Things need to change first.

I'm not into all the 'bad fan you lad' nonsense. Next you'll be getting your scoreboard out and comparing notes.

A fan is a fan - it's up to them how much energy they want to put into the club.

It could be more enjoyable watching our team in the championship.
Winning games by more than a single goal, pushing for top spot or even the play off places.
After all what does the premiership have for us and most of the rest of the clubs.
Nothing, best hopes is for 6th or 7th, a place in some minor no interest European competition.
Top 4 places and all recent cup finals dominated by the same clubs year on year. Unless they go away and form their super league then we may as well play in the championship.
I don't expect this to be a popular view but there it is.
I, personally, have been saving this "look on the bright side" sort of thinking until we're actually relegated. We're not down yet. Far from it!

Relegation would be an absolute disaster for us, make no mistake. Time enough to look for whatever small positives there are, if it happens.

So how do we rectify this mess then? Purely by staying up?
Absolutely not

We need a new board, a new owner and to completely and radically overhaul the squad. There are only about 3 or 4 players who should be kept.

If we somehow survive on the final day, and then act like nothing happenned, we will go down next year with these players.

We need to turn our focus to those who run the club, especially the owner. He is responsible for every terrible decision made by the club since he took over.

He never said he wouldn't go.

You called him a [beeeeeeeep] fan who won't be missed, just because;

I'm not into all the 'bad fan you lad' nonsense. Next you'll be getting your scoreboard out and comparing notes.

A fan is a fan - it's up to them how much energy they want to put into the club.

He did say he wouldn't though, and said it'd be cringey to celebrate beating the likes for Reading.

Absolutely not

We need a new board, a new owner and to completely and radically overhaul the squad. There are only about 3 or 4 players who should be kept.

If we somehow survive on the final day, and then act like nothing happenned, we will go down next year with these players.

We need to turn our focus to those who run the club, especially the owner. He is responsible for every terrible decision made by the club since he took over.
i would need a

difribrillator if it was that a scenario

Good for you, pal. Keep going the games, keep buying the shirts, keep lining the pockets of the utter chancers involved at the club. Clap Kenwright when he comes on the big screen. He really does love the club, you know?

Failure shouldn’t be rewarded.

Think we're loyal to a fault. Attendances haven't dropped at all during all of this. Maybe when they start they'll get the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.