Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not harsh at all. The idea that everyone didn't bother when we went down in the 50s would've been embarrassing. My father-in-law's all time heroes where Hickson and Harvey...he basically saw Hickson mostly in the lower division.
I'll be travelling over to see my usual 2/3 games no matter what league we're in and hopefully watch every other minute we play if I can find a way but I'm not going to judge someone who has had enough. Not my place.

Probably, but I dont see us getting 9 points.
For some reason i can see us getting 8 or 9 (Maybe more in hope i dont know), but then ive seen people and actual people from the press etc saying that they think Burnley could only get 4 more points this season, so i think they are a bit more crazy than me to be fair lol as i see more than 4 for Burnley

Lets not get into all this super blue stuff mate.

My energy is zapped from this club this season.

Super Blue, really? What because, like most people i know, i'd go if we were relegated. Do you think Fulham fans who saw them win promotion are 'super fans' because they wanted to keep going the game, despite their relegation? Also, being a mediocre premier league team for 80% of the last 30 years won't be much better than winning the championship or winning a play off at Wembley.

It could be more enjoyable watching our team in the championship.
Winning games by more than a single goal, pushing for top spot or even the play off places.
After all what does the premiership have for us and most of the rest of the clubs.
Nothing, best hopes is for 6th or 7th, a place in some minor no interest European competition.
Top 4 places and all recent cup finals dominated by the same clubs year on year. Unless they go away and form their super league then we may as well play in the championship.
I don't expect this to be a popular view but there it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.