Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
ffs THERE IS NO POSITIVE

If my house burnt down, at least I can rebuild and in doing so, fix that bloody troublesome leaky tap.

I mean, I've got no insurance. I've not got the means to immediately rebuild the house - but that tap does my bloody head in. When it's rebuilt, no matter the pain and misery, at least the tap will be fixed. Maybe.

If my house burnt down, at least I can rebuild and in doing so, fix that bloody troublesome leaky tap.

I mean, I've got no insurance. I've not got the means to immediately rebuild the house - but that tap does my bloody head in. When it's rebuilt, no matter the pain and misery, at least the tap will be fixed. Maybe.

i woudnt want your house burnt down.

this is a completely different situation mate

we won’t come back up and will fall of the earth (in my opinion)

this ends this club if it happens in every aspect

Don't really understand why you'd stop supporting Everton if they changed league - does that mean you are a PL supporter rather than Everton ?

Moshiri et al have put us in one hot financial mess so I'm not sure where the club goes without the TV money to waste on below average players.
They remind me of the time LFC were sinking under Hodgson and 10,000 didn't turn up for the game at Bolton because they were in the bottom half of the table.

Imagine tha

They have shown that all season you dopey get

Fans have been saying we’ll be fine since January. No way will we be caught when the teams below are that bad. We will catch Leeds and Brentford. Newcastle’s new players will need to gel they won’t get out of it that easy. Yet the opposite has happened each time. I think people are just now waking up to the fact we are now in big trouble after months of saying we will be okay.

I get what he’s saying with the fans but there is genuine reason for concern. We watch this team every week. We all watched this team lose away to Norwich, Burnley and Brentford and crumble at home to Watford. People can see the writing is on the wall and it’s going to take a number of huge performances to get us out of this mess. Performance levels we know this team can rarely if ever produce. I mean If the players had seen just one game out at Burnley we would be 7 clear and there would be plenty of optimism, yet we couldn’t.

The tap will be fixed, by the new owners, after you sell the land.

Harsh! Years of being constantly let down is bound to cause frustration. Understandable if some want to take a break from it, in my opinion.

Not harsh at all. The idea that everyone didn't bother when we went down in the 50s would've been embarrassing. My father-in-law's all time heroes where Hickson and Harvey...he basically saw Hickson mostly in the lower division.

Status
Not open for further replies.