Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa spent three seasons in the championship including finishing 13th the first season in that division.
They also followed us in spending ridiculous amounts of money on players and look where they are. I wouldn't say they are stronger or better by any means.

Think if Wolves and Palace beat Burnley and Leeds respectively, we'll be OK. Let's be honest it'll take a miracle to get even a point at Anfield. Think if we drop into the relegation zone and see Leeds pull away from us though, this lot just aren't up to it mentally. If it all falls in our favour, I can see us getting a point against Chelsea and building from there, just about getting enough to see us over the line.

thing is we have to get all these wins without burnley winning it’s not happening
Well, not really Matty

We're still a point ahead

If we get 9 points then that takes us to 38 which has been enough to keep any team in the division for ages

Everton still control their own fate because Burnley don't have a game in hand on us

I'm not concerned as long as the hard schedule is ahead of us. I'm concerned when we get the games vs mid table or lower table teams and we have to do something other than sit and wait for a counter.

edit: brentford, watford, palace. that's gonna be the death of us.

Still have every chance of staying up. Yes it will be difficult but we have seven games to play. The game Sunday looks beyond us but the remainder can produce some points. I think six points more could be enough this year so a couple of wins ;)

Still have every chance of staying up. Yes it will be difficult but we have seven games to play. The game Sunday looks beyond us but the remainder can produce some points. I think six points more could be enough this year so a couple of wins ;)
The game on Sunday we have to write off now, but nobody will, a fixture we never win, and they dont seem to lose to anyone right now, but you can be sure on Sunday a lot will lose the plot over a game we have lost allready, all focus has to be on Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.