2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine their prices will plummet if we get relegated won't they?
Definitely. If that happens, given the state of the finances and the huge drop in income being the in the 2nd tier is gonna bring, we'll have no position of strength to negotiate from. The [few] sellable assests we have will have to go, and every interested club will know it with glee.

Not that we're typically very good at sale negotations anyway of course.

Can we do a poll on whether the kick wide or the header wide was worse?

Everyone seems to be ranting about the header, I found the open goal miss much worse. He literally could've kicked it anywhere on target and it's in.

Love the workrate and there's no doubting his commitment. I feel for him when he's thrown up front.
It's gotta be the open goal. My jaw was still on the floor at that miss by the time the header miss happened. Jaw couldn't fall further by that point
Still shocked. Would've wanted him on thoses chance above anyone else out there. Typical Dom close to goal chances that we couldn't create when he was on the pitch. Everton that

Same. I think Richy is my favourite of them all hence why I ask in this thread, but I've never known a time where I wasn't arsed if every single player was sold.

I honestly deeply dislike every player that’s contributed to this season. I don’t want to remember any of them in the future. They’re all a stain on this football club’s history imo.

I honestly deeply dislike every player that’s contributed to this season. I don’t want to remember any of them in the future. They’re all a stain on this football club’s history imo.

As much as I like Richy’s desire and work rate, his finishing has declined since he’s been here. The way he finished his second goal against Wolves on his debut is night and day to his finishing now. Remember his goal against Brighton when he ran half the pitch and curled it in.

I just don’t think he’d get anywhere near those finishes now. He can barely master a decent second touch and his left foot is almost useless

tbh i'd love to get £75m for DCL and Kean and also keep Richi

Richi may want to leave but he is also a near guaranteed starter for us and that may help persuade him to stay in a world cup year where he needs to be playing regularly which may not be a certainty at other clubs.

If we do manage to keep him i'd love us to get/use a quick nimble striker as an option who may be more effective at getting onto rebounds and deflections and finding space in the penalty area than a bigger target striker. With both Richi and Gordon firing shots in from the wings/cutting in etc that could work well (perhaps)

As long as we get to keep Richy eh mate

Deary me

As much as I like Richy’s desire and work rate, his finishing has declined since he’s been here. The way he finished his second goal against Wolves on his debut is night and day to his finishing now. Remember his goal against Brighton when he ran half the pitch and curled it in.

I just don’t think he’d get anywhere near those finishes now. He can barely master a decent second touch and his left foot is almost useless

He's been absolutely crap for 2 seasons when it comes to finishing. What's it this season, 8 League goals between him and DCL?

He's absolutely abysmal.

Hardworking yes?
Quality? Not even close.

Inappropriate Language
He's average at best. He's worth no more than we paid for him. If any any club is stupid enough to offer 40 million or more for him then accept and before any of you fanboys start crying "But he's Brazil's number 9"................Is he [Poor language removed]! He usually comes on as a late sub and there manager is also a clown...........He selects Fred ahead of Fabinho

He's average at best. He's worth no more than we paid for him. If any any club is stupid enough to offer 40 million or more for him then accept and before any of you fanboys start crying "But he's Brazil's number 9"................Is he [Poor language removed]! He usually comes on as a late sub and there manager is also a clown...........He selects Fred ahead of Fabinho

You dont like Lampard or Richarlison...is there anyone you do like?

Btw Fabinho plays defensive midfield and can play right back. Fred plays box to box so a slight difference there.

Fabinho wouldnt get in the Brazil side ahead or Casemiro. So its a moot point.

Status
Not open for further replies.