Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres only so many times we can say "its now or never
Still have to have some faith but christ they are making it hard for us.

This team gives us nothing.

Its an anniversary occasion for me Saturday, my dear old Nan passed in April 84 and I went the game the day after, after my Dad said my Nan would want me to, we won, 2-0 against Wolves, April 23rd, felt guilty going and cheering but knew she would want it to be that way, this was 84 mind but I'm hoping she is looking down and sends some positivity our way, she was as Blue as they come!

Anyone looking down on us needs to give us something too and I'm in no way a religious man.
@Dixieslaces
Next Tuesday is the first anniversary of my younger brothers passing....he had an s/t from 1967 up to his death. He would have been mortified at the washed out kopites reign and I hope he will be also looking down on us Saturday like your nan.
We need some divine intervention even though like you I am not religious (more spiritual perhaps?)
I have had to give up going to the game due to my own health problems so will be hoping that we can get a much needed win
COYB!!

@Dixieslaces
Next Tuesday is the first anniversary of my younger brothers passing....he had an s/t from 1967 up to his death. He would have been mortified at the washed out kopites reign and I hope he will be also looking down on us Saturday like your nan.
We need some divine intervention even though like you I am not religious (more spiritual perhaps?)
I have had to give up going to the game due to my own health problems so will be hoping that we can get a much needed win
COYB!!
My condolences fellow Blue. ??

I know that whatever comes next, those that are no longer with us will be willing us on.

Whatever intervention can be provided I will take in spades to further honour our lost Blue family members from all over the World and to keep this hugely traditional and successful Club where it belongs.

COYB Toffees Forever

@Dixieslaces
COYB!!
My first memory as a Everton supporter is Jeff Astle scoring in extra time to beat us in a cup final. I have undergone many disappointments since then. I inherited my Everton love of the club from my father who died some years a go. I am sorry for the lost of your brother but personally I take some solace in the belief that this current bunch of players are not the Everton of my father or your brother. Somewhere along the line we have lost our soul, somewhere the Everton of Alan Ball or Peter Reid has been changed to become the Everton of Mason Holgate and Soloman Rondon, this is no longer our club. This is now the plaything of Moshirir and Kenwright and no matter how they proport to support the club their actions only serve to diminish us. While I will continue to be an Evertonian, and I urge you to be the same, I realise this Board and this owner has changed us, we are no longer the Everton for your brother or my father, we are something less than that but the flicker of hope remains that we can get back to we belong. Unfortunately, as I say I remember Jeff Astle, it won't be in my lifetime but when Everton has touched you etc. Unfortunately it hasn't touched this incarnation of Everton.

Kay bear the

Let’s hope for a bear pit atmosphere on Saturday at Goodison against the Mancs. We really need to get behind the players. As Carragher said: our players are mentally weak due to the four month period under Benitez when we only got 6 points. So they need a crowd behind them. Away games are a write-off. Win at home on Saturday and win one or two others between now and the end of the season and we’ll likely stay up.

Relegation is not an option. If we go down we will do a Sheffield Wednesday at best.
Completely agree. We have all got to be up for it against Man Utd.

The very existence of our club is at stake. If we go down we will never be seen again.

For u guys this is the best team imo
Pickford
Holgate/godfrey keane mina ?
Allan doucoure
Gordon vdb richarlison
Dcl

Status
Not open for further replies.