Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But not a majority shareholder till late 90s. He must be the only minority shareholder in the league who gets regular abuse for events beyond his control
He sold the club to a clueless con man, who could very well end up destroying Everton.

The time to sell up and leave was back in 2008 or 2009, when with investment back then and with no FFP restrictions in place, we could very well have kicked on as a club.

I don't think i'm abusing anyone either, i'm just explaining what i think were some of the factors, behind Evertons demise as a force in english football.

Inappropriate Behaviour
He sold the club to a clueless con man, who could very well end up destroying Everton.

The time to sell up and leave was back in 2008 or 2009, when with investment back then and with no FFP restrictions in place, we could very well have kicked on as a club.

I don't think i'm abusing anyone either, i'm just explaining what i think were some of the factors, behind Evertons demise as a force in english football.
Everybody knows, who’s at fault for the demise of our club. The biggest party evertonian’s will throw since 95. Will be when this guy is in the ground

As far as I know, Bill does not have a crystal ball. I dont remember much back lash when Moshiri was announced.

Many years from now people will look back and realize Bill actually saved us, its like a ship, and he steered it, sometimes the sea was calm, and othertimes it was harsh and the conditions dangerous, but he kept it afloat, and for that we are grateful, we just havent all realized it to date.

C5AEB029-F4B2-4412-8CFA-6C54B9B27B3D.jpeg

Could Bill answer what he feels he has contributed in positive terms, since 2016 in particular, and what makes his continued presence at the club essential?

I suspect the honest answer would be more in self-interest than club interest.

Could Bill answer what he feels he has contributed in positive terms, since 2016 in particular, and what makes his continued presence at the club essential?

I suspect the honest answer would be more in self-interest than club interest.
Do you think Moshiri has self interest? What about Kia Joorabchian, do you think he has Everton's future on his mind? Maybe we should make him chairmen, since he will proberbly pick Bill's replacement, yeah sounds good that

Many years from now people will look back and realize Bill actually saved us, its like a ship, and he steered it, sometimes the sea was calm, and othertimes it was harsh and the conditions dangerous, but he kept it afloat, and for that we are grateful, we just havent all realized it to date.

"The £30 Million is ring fenced."
Bill Kenwright on the King's Dock funding. Attention seeking luvvie, and liar.

"The £30 Million is ring fenced."
Bill Kenwright on the King's Dock funding. Attention seeking luvvie, and liar.
Yeah but we all know what Bill is like for being dramatic with his words, that means nothing, judge him on his actions, if thats the best you can come up with to slur him then happy days for #TeamBill
His actions saved us, at a time when we really were in a financial mess, he put us in a stable place only for Moshiri to do unfixable damage at a time when other clubs are pushing on and leaving us behind.

Agree with all this mate, i have a lot of time for Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.