Confirmed Signing Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed your post denying you said I lied about seeing Kenny Dalglish play. I

I can only speculate as to the reasons why anyone would think i would lie about something like that, but clearly you did.

View attachment 160444
Leave the Glaswegian stuff out of it please, we haven’t done sectarianism for a good 89 years here.

Thanks.

I just noticed your post denying you said I lied about seeing Kenny Dalglish play. I

I can only speculate as to the reasons why anyone would think i would lie about something like that, but clearly you did.

View attachment 160444
Hello mate. What do you think about @Ghost Rider saying on here the Pope has no place at Goodison?

Leave the Glaswegian stuff out of it please, we haven’t done sectarianism for a good 89 years here.

Thanks.

Seriously what, itnof, are you talking about? What sectarianism have I posted, even one time, in the two years I've been on here?

At the time of the signing, I made what I thought was a reasonable point about his signing. Due to the incessant whinging from some of the most thin skinned people I have ever encountered in my entire life, and I'm an old guy, I decided to bow out of the thread.

I thought I would have a wee look back at the thread, and I noticed the guy who accused me of lying about seeing Kenny Dalglish play when I was young was denying it, and said I was a strange cat, so I replied to his post with a link, and screenshot, showing that he did accuse me of lying.

What on earth could possibly be described as sectarian in that, or indeed any other post I have made on here?

It would appear people falsely accusing me of lying, and being called a bigot by another poster on here for almost a year now, is OK with you, but me replying to someone with evidence that I wasn't lying is somehow deemed sectarian. What is going on here?

Last edited:

View attachment 160444
Wow

You’ve quoted me from 5th January 2021 on a post from 2018.

Are you just coming down from that high mate?

Wow

You’ve quoted me from 5th January 2021 on a post from 2018.

Are you just coming down from that high mate?

If you read my other post, you'll see why I bowed out of that thread at the time.

Were you coming down from a high both times you accused me of lying on here, or is that normal behaviour for you?

Seriously what, itnof, are you talking about? What sectarianism have I posted, even one time, in the two years I've been on here?

At the time of the signing, I made what I thought was a reasonable point about his signing. Due to the incessant whinging from some of the most thin skinned people I have ever encountered in my entire life, and I'm and old guy, I decided to bow out of the thread.

I thought I would have a wee look back at the thread, and I noticed the guy who accused me of lying about seeing Kenny Dalglish play when I was young was denying it, and said I was a strange cat, so I replied to his post with a link, and screenshot, showing that he did accuse me of lying.

What on earth could possibly be described as sectarian in that, or indeed any other post I have made on here?

It would appear people falsely accusing me of lying, and being called a bigot by another poster on here for almost a year now, is OK with you, but me replying to someone with evidence that I wasn't lying is somehow deemed sectarian. What is going on here?
We welcome all football fans here, as long as you play the game.

Getting involved in aggro, as a Celtic fan, in a thread about an ex-Rangers player is not ending well.

We often have both Celtic and Rangers fans coming here claiming allegiance with Everton or Liverpool when neither club has an affiliation with either.

I’m frankly sick of it.

You have two options. Leave it there and move on, or carry on and be banned.

If you choose the former, then end of.

I dont know what you're talking about here, but I suppose he's entitled to his opinions.
@Ghost Rider said and I quote “Everton are a scouse team and proudly British. I’d have John Wayne over Sinn Fein and tell them Cat Licks to come to Souey on the glorious twelfth and I’ll vape the lot of them. Only the clique on here and Vatican fondlers would disagree”.

I have no comment on this mate.

Getting involved in aggro, as a Celtic fan, in a thread about an ex-Rangers player is not ending well.

We often have both Celtic and Rangers fans coming here claiming allegiance with Everton or Liverpool when neither club has an affiliation with either.

I’m frankly sick of it.

Sorry mate just seen this.

I’m frankly sick of it.

Are you saying it's alright for someone to post ludicrous leies about me, but if I reply to that post I'm the one who's going to be banned?

You seem determined to invent some kind of sectarianism here, or aggro between Celtic and Rangers fans, when all I'm doing is pointing out to an Everton fan it's not me who is the liar.

Can I ask you, are you going to deny me the right to reply to someone slagging me off, or in this case accusing me of lying on two separate occasions?

It would appear you're perfectly happy to watch a pile on against me, but leap into action when I respond to those posts.

I have never claimed to be an Everton supporter. I only support one team, Celtic. I did however take a shine to Everton when I was young and asked my dad to buy me the yellow and blue away kit. I have a soft spot for Everton but I'm not, and have never claimed to be an Everton supporter.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.