Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking my lad Thursday for his first ever game. Got him the tickets for Christmas and obviously it was postponed. Anyway he’s not even the least bit excited and neither am I. I’m just so apathetic.

Starting 11 for the first game of next season...

Begovic - Sorry, gone the in summer: Tyrer
Coleman
Keane
Holgate
Mykolenko

Davies
Warrington
Gordon

Broadhead
Simms
Dobbin

Everyone else has been sold or flogged for nothing.

Just got back from Goodison, absolutely abysmal with no ideas whatsoever. My opinion is we will go down.....Hope I am wrong !!!
Nope you are not. Look at Lampards face. The some droopy face hes got at his last games for Chelsea. He has already given up. Giving him the job was the 5000th bad decision of the last 5 years

I’m quite happy to leave the bandwagon alone, I still can’t see us getting relegated.
We haven’t been in the bottom three once this season, and I don’t think we will at all this season.

I remember all the fans moaning even a couple of seasons ago that they didn’t want Europa, cos it would ruin our chances the season after.
Shocking some of the fan base we have.

You have to go theough these times to appreciate the ones where your finishing even 8th-10th.

Dave, the issue is that this is what we lack. As the old saying goes, you make your own luck: we look unable to get the break we need; we lack composure.

Before the game, my son was listening to Forever Everton when he asked, "Daddy, what goes 'all for one, one for all' mean?" I was trying to explain it.

Apart from a few examples like Leeds or City, it is clear that they lack unity and do not play as a team. Do they trust each other? Are they playing as a group?

The answer for me is a resounding no, which means they'll struggle to find said spark. These are the most gutless, uninspiring players I've seen, ever.

At least with the 90s teams there were players in the dressing room who you knew would get stuck in. I'm struggling to see who will do this bar one or two.
I agree with all that, but I also know that a win from somewhere - somehow - can change matters.

Dont get me wrong, we are in danger here big time. However I've seen Everton in worse situations, as you have.

My biggest fear now is that the club itself with all the Usmanov/Moshiri scandal is giving off signals to the players that the club is sunk anyway.

If there's a general crisis behind the scenes the players wont get us through. They'll just collapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.