Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was banking on these two home games. I don't know where we go from here. If we don't win the next game then I see little hope.

And I don't see anything to suggest these players have the gut to win on Thursday. I saw a bunch who couldn't care less.
I am not even sure even if we win Thursday what it means, as i wouldnt count on this lot the rest of the season, not if my life depended on it at all

Why are you so confident we won’t be go down? We’ve won 2 games in 20 so it’s not about how poor other teams are anymore. They are slowly catching us and we are running out of runway. So unless we start winning, which looks like a pipe dream at the moment, then we are going down.

Obviously it's banking on that turning at some point. We've had this terrible run but are still above the drop zone with several games in hand.

Burnley haven't been able to buy a win all season and Watford pick up the odd win and lose 4 others. Norwich look down. Leeds were looking screwed before that later winner.

Obviously it's banking on that turning at some point. We've had this terrible run but are still above the drop zone with several games in hand.

mate it’s literally scraping the barrel

i think (most are) need to accept we’re down

i thought we would get out of it but the past few weeks i’ve changed my mind. i feel so so so sick and depressed

We need a spark. A moment when we get a break out of the blue. If we dont get it against Newcastle it'll be very very difficult to put the brakes on and start turning this in the other direction.

That said: IF we get a win against Newcastle we can still do this. I also think a free shot at Palace and a Wembley appearance secured could also dig out some late season form to get us just out of it.

I've seen matters worse than this for us in the 90s. The difference was that we had characters in those teams. But the chance still remains for charcters to emerge from this parlous situation too.

Nil Desperandum.

We can still do this. It will take a very low total to survive. Thank goodness.

Burnley haven't been able to buy a win all season and Watford pick up the odd win and lose 4 others. Norwich look down. Leeds were looking screwed before that later winner.

We are going to need wins, or at the very least not lose, away to Burnley or Watford.

Football, no actually, sport is played in the front offices these days, the match is basically a formality.

Think about it, in the NBA, the teams with the biggest contracts are the favourites. Other teams basically tank and wait for a draft pick.

Everton have made so many front office mistakes over the years and never actually fixed any of them, because everybody is on 5 year contracts, now there's entire squad of terrible contracts and the manager is supposed to make miracles happen.

Even at the start of the season when Everton were winning, I didn't see any players that could start in a top 4 team. Doucoure maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.