New Everton Stadium Discussion

Their story has been updated since last night with a reassurance of sorts from Laings.

So talking about the naming rights deal only, nothing to do with the build. Show me docs proving USM/ Usmanov are guarantors for the loans would be better. Not saying they aren’t, but can’t find evidence of it

So talking about the naming rights deal only, nothing to do with the build. Show me docs proving USM/ Usmanov are guarantors for the loans would be better. Not saying they aren’t, but can’t find evidence of it
I cant either. But common sense/knowledge has to be that he is the only thing/person connected to the club that could open loans of hundreds of millions to EFC.

Maybe there's another explanation and the banks will or have been persuaded to loan to Everton on the basis of its Kitbag deal?!

I cant either. But common sense/knowledge has to be that he is the only thing/person connected to the club that could open loans of hundreds of millions to EFC.

Maybe there's another explanation and the banks will or have been persuaded to loan to Everton on the basis of its Kitbag deal?!
Then if they are this will come to a head quickly and then God help my Blues

I'm no construction expert, but I imagine we'll know soon if the project isn't happenning, because a contractor isn't going to keep working on a project if it is in doubt or due to be shelved
I’m no expert either, but I’m sure a bank would have been funding a lot of this anyway.
Just guessing, 100mil Moshiri, 100mil usmanov/sponsorship
300mil bank. So Moshiri needs to find the usmanov money.

But let’s remember this is a suspension, I know some fans are like let’s get rid for good, but if this ends in Ukraine. And fingers crossed it does soon and sanctions dropped. What happens then

Then if they are this will come to a head quickly
I wouldn't doubt the essential push of the Times article that we as an organisation are on the precipice here.

I'd imagine Everton are hoping that distancing themselves from Usmanov's companies (and Abramovic's high profile departure) will sate the blood lust of those coming after Everton.

This could work if we have built up political stock - but even if it did the club would be getting watched like a hawk over any type of spending...new stadium especially.

I’m no expert either, but I’m sure a bank would have been funding a lot of this anyway.
Just guessing, 100mil Moshiri, 100mil usmanov/sponsorship
300mil bank. So Moshiri needs to find the usmanov money.

But let’s remember this is a suspension, I know some fans are like let’s get rid for good, but if this ends in Ukraine. And fingers crossed it does soon and sanctions dropped. What happens then
I'm neither an expert but can you see them just dropping sanctions in that scenario? Everything is a grey area

According to certain people on Twitter a bank is funding this, how much of the 500mil who knows

I wouldn't doubt the essential push of the Times article that we as an organisation are on the precipice here.

I'd imagine Everton are hoping that distancing themselves from Usmanov's companies (and Abramovic's high profile departure) will sate the blood lust of those coming after Everton.

This could work if we have built up political stock - but even if it did the club would be getting watched like a hawk over any type of spending...new stadium especially.
Are you suggesting a possible contingency plan could be that the government help push through the bank loans to guarantee that the stadium will be funded?

Are you suggesting a possible contingency plan could be that the government help push through the bank loans to guarantee that the stadium will be funded?
No, I'm suggesting they might leave Moshiri in place for the time being while we attempt to find a way out of this mess.