Happy Birthday GrandOldTeam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DANNY, DANNY, DANNY

You've dropped a bollock lad, your mate and mine, a certain chap from Japan posted on here 29 Jan 2007, the very first post I could find and it was on last years derby match,

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24

You said we could bump but in this case an explanation will do :rant::rant::rant::stick::stick::stick::stick::sleep::whip::whip::whip::whip::toilet:

lol

Monty I have already explained this mate. See here

The forums were only visible to a select few a week or so before its official opening on the 5th Feb when the domain was sorted ;)

I must have found this place not long after it started if it's only a year old. I can't even remember how I found it - I just remember being sick of the sanitised news on the official site, and the doom and gloom mongers on Toffeeweb.

Ah well, I may be a noob now, but in ten years time when this place is "the new football365" and there are thousands of members, I'll be one of the old school :D

Keep up the good work and keep the faith - this is a well designed site with well balanced opinions, I'll be sticking around.

Dave

p.s. Happy Birthday Forum! I'll have a beer for you tonight.

blogman removes nappy (we are only one after all) and wraps it round ricardobees head.
then goes and hides behind mam

Some birthday that was, it was like rush hour in a Dutch brothel, so many comings and goings. It is nice to see leeisfree eventually catch us all up, he is just one year late.

Here's to next year when I will flick jelly at Chico and push a custard tart in Micks gob

Well done one and all (ps, [Poor language removed] off Garry) well someone had to say it;););)

Status
Not open for further replies.