Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The barcodes done the double over us last season, its fairly safe to say we owe these one....

Isnt the media weird, they are frapping themselves silly with Guimaraes who is likely to be playing in the Championship next season. Does 31 year old Trippier, 30 year old Wood, Matt Targett and Guimaraes who has never played in this league massively improve them? Just smacks of more of the same from the Barcodes, really want to see them down, did I mention that?

I was reading a forum of theirs, they still love Benitez and it seems would have him back in a heartbeat. They blame all of his problems here on injuries, looking past his bloody awful style of play and tactics.
Well, let’s batter a nail in their relegation coffin and they can look forward to the FSW leading their championship promotion next season

The lineup will be interesting. I can see VDB starting though. Hes not come here to be on the bench, so might start ahead of Gomes. Some good competition for places now, and even more so when Doucoure comes back.

They've strengthened, but I don't see them as significantly stronger. We will go there with confidence and take it to them. Should be a good scrap, but on the evidence of the cup game, we're more than good enough to take the points.

Let's send these horse punchers back to the Championship ??

Going to be a fair few who miss out on the match day squad tomorrow, not a problem we’ve had for a long time. I predict Frank will go with this:

Pickford
Keane Mina Holgate
Coleman Gomes Allan Myko
Gordon Rich Gray

Subs: Begovic, Kenny, Branthwaite, Van der Beek, Allí, Townsend, DCL

Those missing out include Patterson, Iwobi, Rondon, El Ghazi, Tosun, and Dobbin.

Tory Lamp's unnecessary aviation fuel consuming carbon farting blues.

Into these horse punchers, toff noses

We sold our soul. All that's left is success.

Status
Not open for further replies.