Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see there’s a Twitter account moaning that the team shouldn’t be taking a plane to the fixture.

Are we ever going to not moan?

Probably not a sensible thing to do in this day and age with environmental concerns, reeks of tone deaf millionaire behaviour

We probably shouldn't be flying, its not that far to Newcastle.

Makes the players fresher, and feel big time.

Its always amazed me that clubs like Us/RS, City/United dont just buy a decent private plane between them. Neither are at home the same game.

I understand the caution and worry going into the game, due to the pre-lampard dross we've been served up by the ex-manager and these players, but hoping that the cup performance and win puts an extra zip of belief in every players step.

More of the same please Fronk and the lads - show that energy, proactivity, willingness to run without the ball and wanting the ball and we can give anyone a game, especially the horse punchers.
Think it is good that we can genuinely change a game from the bench with the bigger squad of fit players. 1-3 the trickies

Makes the players fresher, and feel big time.

Its always amazed me that clubs like Us/RS, City/United dont just buy a decent private plane between them. Neither are at home the same game.

They'd have greta thunberg on their case for a start

For what it's worth, here's my team for tomorrow night. And assuming that Coleman and Gomes can turn up for two decent matches in a row.
Pickford.
Coleman......Holgate.....Keane.....Mykolenko.
Gordon.........Allen.......DVB.....Gomes......Gray.
Richarlson.
Dele Ali from the bench. Mina and Townsend also. And Patterson most likely won't feature. ( even though I really rate him ) Based on him playing for Scotland. Anyhow......boss the midfield. Shoot from range. Get Gray and Gordon involved. Feed Richarlson. And just win this match.
so let's rock and roll...........Up the Toffees.

Status
Not open for further replies.