Sympathy with Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill hardly has a say what goes on anymore.. moshiri does as he pleases once Kia has given him the nod.

Bill just picked the wrong billionaire to bring into the club. However I think it's probably the only one he could find who would keep bill at the club

The wrong billionaire who's spent £400mill on the club?

If Blue Bill had any sway or influence or power, he'd question Moshiri's decisions over the years.

My view is that he's either backing Moshiri, some of the ideas are his, or he's just sat off on the back ground having nothing to say apart from he was in the Boys Pen once. If it's the latter...then he's needs to go.

What's all this nonsense I am hearing from some quarters about the protests wrongly 'targeting' Kenwright instead of Moshiri?

For starters the protests are targeting the whole board and not just Kenwright and the only reason he got swamped on Saturday and his picture got spray painted is because the big-egoed get likes to put himself in the limelight where the rest of the board hide away.

People are also pointing to the '11 years of stability' we enjoyed under Moyes and Kenwright before Moshiri's mad wrecking ball came in and destroyed it all. But can I point out that prior to those 11 years were a 15 year fall from grace from the very top of the English game to constant relegation battles all under the full or partial leadership of Blue Bill.
I have no sympathy with angry mobs who after shouting into an echo chamber to fire 9ne another up and based on no inside knowledge but pure speculation from a malicious, sociopathic [Poor language removed] stirring, click bait driven media set out to express opinions via graffiti and angrily target individuals personally.

Why? Because I am still in touch with my humanity. The good humanity that is, not the self-obsessed 'give all attention to me now' 21st century humanity.

The board want success as much as we do. Add to that the millions the owner has put into the club, that I haven't, I'm prepared to give them some slack. He doesn't want failure either. I wish we were doing better, I wish we weren't a laughing stock in the media - but the only thing I know I have power and knowledge to do is to retain my human dignity.

How dare you come out and talk to us Kenright!

I dont see moshes name on banners. And I know why. We are money whores. We will let our sugar daddy away with slapping us around the gaf.

Our broke x husband will recieve the full brunt of the anger when he picks the kids up on the weekend.

Ok, lets say moshiri listens to the fans, hears them say sack the board ... so he gets rid of them all ... then what? ... goes to Kia and says ... right mate, who do you think we should bring in?

The wrong billionaire who's spent £400mill on the club?

If Blue Bill had any sway or influence or power, he'd question Moshiri's decisions over the years.

My view is that he's either backing Moshiri, some of the ideas are his, or he's just sat off on the back ground having nothing to say apart from he was in the Boys Pen once. If it's the latter...then he's needs to go.
it's obviously the latter ... as if bill did have a say, we would of had moyes in a few years back. we wouldn't of ended up with Rafael.... Bill is happy to sit on the side ... drinking tea and having sandwiches, having a chat with some players about new contracts or transfers.
He's being pushed about as he knows if he walks the rope he gets to still be part of Everton.
But if he goes, i dont feel it will make any difference to the state of the club... only my opinion, i have no football background or knowledge of any ongoings

Its funny how we twist things depending on if we like them. If we like Kenright we would be all talking about how brave and considerate to walk out to a bunch of snarling scousers with foam in thier mouth to speak to them.

If we wanted Vitor that sky interview would be the best thing since sliced bread. And we would fall head over heels he wanted to job so bad he sticks his neck out live on the telly.

No sympathy for Kenwright.

It was clear all along - he would only sell out to someone who would allow him retain nominal if not actual control of the train set, he wanted glory on Moshiri's tab.

Now that everything has gone south, and his views carry little if no weight, he won't have the courage of his convictions and resign.

He should resign regardless, but if he is prepared to remain as Chairman and watch the club he professes to love be dragged into the gutter, then shame on him.

How dare you come out and talk to us Kenright!

I dont see moshes name on banners. And I know why. We are money whores. We will let our sugar daddy away with slapping us around the gaf.

Our broke x husband will recieve the full brunt of the anger when he picks the kids up on the weekend.
You seem to think all was rosy before Moshiri.....27 years of [Poor language removed], only one man was here for all of them

You seem to think all was rosy before Moshiri.....27 years of [Poor language removed], only one man was here for all of them
It was absolute heaven compared to Moshiri era on the pitch. And I dont consider them times to be fantastic.

The protests are targetting the whole lot of them as they are all complicit in the shambolic running of the club.

it's obviously the latter ... as if bill did have a say, we would of had moyes in a few years back. we wouldn't of ended up with Rafael.... Bill is happy to sit on the side ... drinking tea and having sandwiches, having a chat with some players about new contracts or transfers.
He's being pushed about as he knows if he walks the rope he gets to still be part of Everton.
But if he goes, i dont feel it will make any difference to the state of the club... only my opinion, i have no football background or knowledge of any ongoings

The chairman should run the day today and how the club operates. Bruce Buck at Chelsea does anything to keep them in the money, Roman makes the big decisions. Ed Woodward was running United and getting pelted for it, Glazers sit off counting money.

Kenwright doesn't do that or anything. If he does, they he has more influence that we give him credit for.

Status
Not open for further replies.