Sympathy with Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spart

Player Valuation: £500k
What's all this nonsense I am hearing from some quarters about the protests wrongly 'targeting' Kenwright instead of Moshiri?

For starters the protests are targeting the whole board and not just Kenwright and the only reason he got swamped on Saturday and his picture got spray painted is because the big-egoed get likes to put himself in the limelight where the rest of the board hide away.

People are also pointing to the '11 years of stability' we enjoyed under Moyes and Kenwright before Moshiri's mad wrecking ball came in and destroyed it all. But can I point out that prior to those 11 years were a 15 year fall from grace from the very top of the English game to constant relegation battles all under the full or partial leadership of Blue Bill.

What's all this nonsense I am hearing from some quarters about the protests wrongly 'targeting' Kenwright instead of Moshiri?

For starters the protests are targeting the whole board and not just Kenwright and the only reason he got swamped on Saturday and his picture got spray painted is because the big-egoed get likes to put himself in the limelight where the rest of the board hide away.

People are also pointing to the '11 years of stability' we enjoyed under Moyes and Kenwright before Moshiri's mad wrecking ball came in and destroyed it all. But can I point out that prior to those 11 years were a 15 year fall from grace from the very top of the English game to constant relegation battles all under the full or partial leadership of Blue Bill.
Put himself in the limelight or face the music, I haven’t seen any of the other cowards show face.

Exactly mate, I think we should all have some sympathy for Bill.

Bill hardly has a say what goes on anymore.. moshiri does as he pleases once Kia has given him the nod.

Bill just picked the wrong billionaire to bring into the club. However I think it's probably the only one he could find who would keep bill at the club

Bill hardly has a say what goes on anymore.. moshiri does as he pleases once Kia has given him the nod.

Bill just picked the wrong billionaire to bring into the club. However I think it's probably the only one he could find who would keep bill at the club
If that's the case then he has to take responsibility for saddling us with that billionaire in the first place.

Everywhere you look, Everton's failures have the stench of BKs meddling at the heart of them and I personally think he is fair game for some flack for that

For a man with no say,
Let's look at the make up of other current board members, the backroom full of ex players.
Hardly likely Moshri knows who, the likes of baxter ect are.
He still has his fingers in the pie.
Any one else his age would just say , sod it I can do without this, but Mr Everton ?
No chance,
don't wish him any ill at all but it's long past his time to go.

If someone can a answer what he actually does now or influence he has, then he can justify being there

If he can't...get a chairman in who knows more about the modern game.

Take a note of Khaldoon Al Mubarak at City on how to run a club on and off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.