27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for the 27 movement.. however I'm trying to work out what it achieves getting rid of kenwright. By the sounds of it mosh doesn't listen to him anyway...

Even if he goes I don't think anything will change in the club.

I feel mosh needs to employ the right people to run the club and he steps back. However it doesn't seem to be his style.

because presumably he doesn't like pissing money away.

Well he’s just emailed us a load of bile stating that the board are doing a good job and aren’t going anywhere? So obviously he doesn’t think he is pissing money away does he? Or is he just not arsed because every penny of investment has been from Usmanov’s pocket?

I'm all for the 27 movement.. however I'm trying to work out what it achieves getting rid of kenwright. By the sounds of it mosh doesn't listen to him anyway...

Even if he goes I don't think anything will change in the club.

I feel mosh needs to employ the right people to run the club and he steps back. However it doesn't seem to be his style.
Getting rid of Kenwright solves nothing right now, half of our problems were caused because he lost power to Moshiri, Bill is just an employee now, which shows what a mess we are.

Farhad Moshiri has backed the club. Nobody can deny that. The problems have been the recruitment of players.

I’m not happy where we are. I don’t blame the owner though. Nor do I think we should be protesting.
You don’t blame the owner ? Wow ,he’s the one who shouid have scrapped a board that’s offered zilch in 25 years ,a chairman (who if he had his way we would be in a matchbox stadium in Kirkby),and installed proper professional business football people you know like Brighton Brentford Leicester Wolves all have ? He’s 10000% at fault for all this 600m+ spent and we’re one foot in the championship with the likes of Gomes Keane Rondon Tosun Iwobi Delph Holgate rinsing this club whilst offering nothing

Explain to me what mistakes “he” has made? His managerial appointment and DOF appointments have been pretty much spot on bar Benitez! Benitez he got wrong very wrong but the other no. They at the time were decent appointments. He’s also got rid when these managers haven’t done enough.

The recruitment of players has been the downfall and we are still picking up from Walsh & Koeman.

Moshiri has done all he can. I repeat bridging the gap between us and City, Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool is HUGE. He’s tried his best but he is restricted by FFP. This year we have suffered!

Utter codswallop

Well he’s just emailed us a load of bile stating that the board are doing a good job and aren’t going anywhere? So obviously he doesn’t think he is pissing money away does he? Or is he just not arsed because every penny of investment has been from Usmanov’s pocket?
Yeah just said this in other thread. Since he took us over, his net worth has went from 1.2 billion to over 2.6 billion. He makes nearly 300-400 million a year. And as you said he has a very very rich best mate.

Getting rid of Kenwright solves nothing right now, half of our problems were caused because he lost power to Moshiri, Bill is just an employee now, which shows what a mess we are.
We’ll you sack a bloke who’s done nothing for this club and replace him with a more 21st century forward thinking modern appointment ,someone who doesn’t cry in another managers office while flogging your Crown Jewels for 10 Bob

Yeah just said this in other thread. Since he took us over, his net worth has went from 1.2 billion to over 2.6 billion. He makes nearly 300-400 million a year. And as you said he has a very very rich best mate.

Mad that, almost like we’re the ones being punished for his reckless spending and not him.

Explain to me what mistakes “he” has made? His managerial appointment and DOF appointments have been pretty much spot on bar Benitez!
Yeah, his DOF appointment was so “spot on” he ended up sacking him. Maybe if Moshiri had sat back and let Brands actually, you know, do his job unimpeded, rather than get involved and insist on buying the likes of Iwobi solely due to his Arsenal “connections”, then it may have been more of a success. But that’s one of Moshiri’s problems, he can’t help but get involved in things he has zero knowledge about.

As for his managerial appointments…..? If you think Koeman, Silva and Allardyce were “spot on” then Christ! All of those appointments had a majority of fans NOT wanting them here, and they didn’t last long in their jobs as either results or performances for the most part were dire.

Status
Not open for further replies.