27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The protests are not designed to “push him away” at all. Very few people are calling for Moshiri to leave.

Primarily it’s trying to persuade Moshiri to get rid of the absolute chancers that are currently on the club’s board, and for him to replace them with a set of people with at least an ounce of acumen with regards to how to run a successful football club.

They want him to employ successful and proven football / business people to run the club on his behalf, and to not try to do it himself with the current clowns around him.
But this will push him away.

Find it proper bizarre that a decent portion of blues are against protests, we’re an absolute laughing stock being run incredibly poorly, why you’d rather suffer in silence baffles me.
I would assume because some think it makes us look even more of a laughing stock.

I'm not bothered one way or the other personally but that would probably be the reason.

Farhad Moshiri has backed the club. Nobody can deny that. The problems have been the recruitment of players.

I’m not happy where we are. I don’t blame the owner though. Nor do I think we should be protesting.
he has been a disaster for this club, if this leads to him selling up and moving on, i am all in

he has been a disaster for this club, if this leads to him selling up and moving on, i am all in
It's a tough one. I mean he really has put the money in, no doubt about that, but he has also overseen an absolute shambles over the past couple of years with one faux pas after the other.

Even the issue with the other board members, it's his board. The buck has to stop at the man at the top.

So really its not a case of he has put his money in or if he has been terrible, it can be both.

I think the biggest issue with people right now is that our issues have been fairly obvious yet we seem to go out of our way to make them even worse. It's really weird.

he is the boss, he has recruited his team and literally watched it crumble
Sorry pal, he’s employed these people from the advise of certain individuals. Walsh and Brands came with good reputations.

The managers recruited came with good recommendations and previous success. He brought Ancelotti to the club… THAT is massive on its own. The owner has done all he can.

There’s a fine margin and a good bit of luck thrown in being successful if you aren’t the BIG 5.

The gap is massive.

I would assume because some think it makes us look even more of a laughing stock.

I'm not bothered one way or the other personally but that would probably be the reason.
I think plenty of fans would give the protesters a big Thumbs Up for at least doing something to try and save the club from disintegrating, because if we go down it will a long time before we get back into the premier league, if we ever do, that’s how desperate the situation we are in now stands, I wish I was young enough to join the lads at the ground now.Thank You very much for your efforts.

I don't want him to sell, I just want him to listen to the right people and act on their advice. And that's not Kia or Bill.
I want him out. He's incapable of running a football club, about to get us relegated, yet still doing the same things that got us to this mess, even after his fluff piece message to the fans clearly written by Denise I'd bet.

No the recruitment has been a disaster
It has indeed. And who has employed the people below him that has overseen all this recruitment….? Hence the protests to replace the board and for him to bring in people who know what they’re actually doing. It’s really not a hard concept to grasp.

He’s pumped millions of his own money into this club, for that many are grateful, but that money has been pissed up the wall basically. He won’t “walk away”, he’s in too deep, he needs this club to be a success for his own gain.

The protests are trying to get his attention as to where he’s going wrong. He may be a successful businessman, but he isn’t a successful football man. The fans can see that, but it’s apparent he can’t, yet. Hence. The. Protests.

Status
Not open for further replies.