27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know all of this is not good for the club's image, PR, whatever. The thing is we're a shadow of the football club we
used to be. I've said before the club needs to be shocked in to change. This should only be the start.

Well done those involved.

I want him out. He's incapable of running a football club, about to get us relegated, yet still doing the same things that got us to this mess, even after his fluff piece message to the fans clearly written by Denise I'd bet.
If BMD weren't on the line, I'd want him out too.
But to kick him out now would just see construction stopped and that site be mothballed.
And you've still got the problem of the board wanting their feet under the table.

It has indeed. And who has employed the people below him that has overseen all this recruitment….? Hence the protests to replace the board and for him to bring in people who know what they’re actually doing. It’s really not a hard concept to grasp.

He’s pumped millions of his own money into this club, for that many are grateful, but that money has been pissed up the wall basically. He won’t “walk away”, he’s in too deep, he needs this club to be a success for his own gain.

The protests are trying to get his attention as to where he’s going wrong. He may be a successful businessman, but he isn’t a successful football man. The fans can see that, but it’s apparent he can’t, yet. Hence. The. Protests.
Explain to me what mistakes “he” has made? His managerial appointment and DOF appointments have been pretty much spot on bar Benitez! Benitez he got wrong very wrong but the other no. They at the time were decent appointments. He’s also got rid when these managers haven’t done enough.

The recruitment of players has been the downfall and we are still picking up from Walsh & Koeman.

Moshiri has done all he can. I repeat bridging the gap between us and City, Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool is HUGE. He’s tried his best but he is restricted by FFP. This year we have suffered!

If BMD weren't on the line, I'd want him out too.
But to kick him out now would just see construction stopped and that site be mothballed.
And you've still got the problem of the board wanting their feet under the table.
Why is BMD off if the current useless owner goes? The Board are gone once a "real owner" takes over.

Status
Not open for further replies.