Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ild suggest that's because here at this club we have dual power: an owner pulling one way and a chairman + entourage pulling another way...and that's been the case since Moshiri took ownership 6 years ago.
Agreed but any club can keep a list of preferable candidates even when they have someone in post let alone someone with a record of one win in thirteen and time and time again it's a scramble and there is no coherence in the names mentioned. It's who Bill wants it's who Mosh wants, and worst still who Kia wants instead of the board and owner coming a decision on a short list well in hand. We are a utter circus

I would like to see Kovac in the role out of those who haven't already thrown their towels or hats out of the ring. Fat Frank, not such a good call as we haven't done well with Fat Head Koeman, BFS or FSW - Fat seems to be something we can't gel with.... Kovac seems almost wraith like in the picture(s) i have seen...
football, who cares about that!

Interesting Lampard neck and neck with Kovac, which indicates these polls are in large part directed towards who is likely to be appointed rather than who people actually want

Anyway I am not bothered as Kovac and Lampard are my 1 and 2 anyway.

The betting market is all over the place. I don't think anyone has a clue which is not a surprise given that trying to second guess what this Board is likely to do is virtually impossible

I voted for Lampard in the last poll because I thought he might get it, but now I think it may be Rooney.

Moshiri, if reports are true, favoured Pereira however the board(Kenwright) talked him out of it.
Kenwright wanted Moyes ahead of RB and was probably right there as well.

I think Bill Kenwright may have an increasing say in the appointment and I think he may favour Rooney, who is also a big pal of Duncan Ferguson.

The betting market is all over the place. I don't think anyone has a clue which is not a surprise given that trying to second guess what this Board is likely to do is virtually impossible
the betting is all over the place because as @davek has stated we likely have conflicting views on the appointment internally

Maybe Mosh is a bit wary of imposing his own choice this time after the FSW fiasco.

Status
Not open for further replies.