Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twice on Saturday he received the ball out wide left, controlled it superbly, cut inside and skipped past several players and put the ball diagonally and perfectly through the line to Townsend and JJK.....he’s the only one capable although AG is rapidly becoming a similar talent.
What we need is someone to pick the ball up in the middle, drive forward and pick that pass out to Gray or Gordon time and time again.

I reckon that's the creativity Goat is on about

Twice on Saturday he received the ball out wide left, controlled it superbly, cut inside and skipped past several players and put the ball diagonally and perfectly through the line to Townsend and JJK.....he’s the only one capable although AG is rapidly becoming a similar talent.
Well im not gonna disagree, Demz is a real talent, so sure, you can have him.

Hes been desperate for us to flash our knickers for years. I genuinely think he would want to save us again.
No chance. He had his time here, got some pelters from our fans after he left and thrives on stability. He is currently getting that at West Ham. I call Moyes a lot of things but he isn't an idiot.

Just get Rudy Garcia, what is wrong with us? He is sat right there twiddling his thumbs!

I was, but he makes a good point about Demz, I did him dirty.
Yep, but he's feeding off scraps, or picking the ball up twenty yards down the line.

We want him being fed on the edge of the box. Gomes pre-ankle break would be the only player we have capable of doing that, but bless him, he's as slow as a boat now.

No chance. He had his time here, got some pelters from our fans after he left and thrives on stability. He is currently getting that at West Ham. I call Moyes a lot of things but he isn't an idiot.

Just get Rudy Garcia, what is wrong with us? He is sat right there twiddling his thumbs!
He'd be our best bet. He loves a re build and knows he's got a job for life. Westham have binned him once they'll bin him again if needed.

I'm no Moyes greatest fan and i thought we had out grown him but I don't think we have anymore.

Again it's risky for relegation fighting.

He'd be our best bet. He loves a re build and knows he's got a job for life. Westham have binned him once they'll bin him again if needed.

I'm no Moyes greatest fan and i thought we had out grown him but I don't think we have anymore.

Again it's risky for relegation fighting.
Well we are one step away from being peak Sunderland so why not bring in the guy who took them down?

It's one of the saddest things I've seen in years. Seems to be such a genuine fella, but he's just not come back with the same vim has he.
There's the odd flash, but I fear it's gone for him :(
Had some issues at Barca before he came also, the ankle injury was just a bit too much too soon after that I feel, people often overlook the mental aspect of injuries like Gomes suffered, he looked down and his ankle was facing the wrong way. I cant imagine ever truly getting over that, not only putting your foot in the same position as when the injury happened, every single day.

Not trying to make excuses for the fella, but, just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.