Our ‘fans’ are a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fine appraisal. Your lot are looking more than decent now, I’d wish you luck but that manager. Hope you understand mate.
Villa fans in general hate Liverpool and most disliked Gerrard . I can honestly say I’ve never disliked him ever. I think he’ll be a success and he’s a winner. Totally get the dislike for him , especially from an Everton perspective . Gerrard laps it up though and thrives off it. Not sure he’d have been smiling and putting his tongue out at your fans if we had lost. There’s something nasty inside Gerrard and that’s what we needed at villa .

Villa fans in general hate Liverpool and most disliked Gerrard . I can honestly say I’ve never disliked him ever. I think he’ll be a success and he’s a winner. Totally get the dislike for him , especially from an Everton perspective . Gerrard laps it up though and thrives off it. Not sure he’d have been smiling and putting his tongue out at your fans if we had lost. There’s something nasty inside Gerrard and that’s what we needed at villa .
Aye. He’s put together some fine ballers in your team, I really like that Ramsey.

Disappointed to see us make the ITV News at Ten for all the wrong reasons. Lucas Digne probably exaggerated the extent of his injury but it doesn’t look good when missiles are being hurled onto the field of play and players are on the floor in pain from a head injury. It just makes us look bad, both as a club and a city.

And it gives the reds all the ammunition they need to defame us thuggish and scummy.

If you see someone do something like this please report them to the nearest steward or police officer. They are doing untold damage to our reputation.

As an aside, what was with all the booing? The Everton players were obviously giving their absolute best. What more can they do? It’s not their fault that they’re not good enough. I feel like giving up my season ticket. It’s all so embarrassing.
Abusing your own players doesn’t achieve anything. In fact, as you say it’s completely counterproductive because it damages the morale of the players. But people have a right to be angry.

The club's caretaker manager paying for the fans to get bladdered before the game at The Brick and the Winslow is not a great look, tbh.

It doesn't take a genius to work out the possible connection the club's detractors could easily make between that and the missile throwing today.

One beer? Lightweight you.

I can take criticism from most for some of the behaviour at the weekend as a fanbase. But I refuse to take it from the RS. People in glasshouses and all that. The worst behaved supporters in the land over the last 30 odd years. They should remember their own troubles with Hicks & Gillette. Their list is endless

Status
Not open for further replies.