Our ‘fans’ are a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lad I proper 8 nonces me lad dirty vermin them lad. Still 8 them worse than grasses lad there the worst of the worst lad snishes are bishes lad.
Lad I got filled in by 6 lads because I didn’t have a spare ciggie and they threatened to kill my hole family and said they no wear I live the bizzies turned up and asked wot was happening and I just said nothing yer bunch of pigs and me and the lads were in bits high fives each other cos I didn’t grass did I lol

We took them for proper fools lad ahahahaha

Lad I got filled in by 6 lads because I didn’t have a spare ciggie and they threatened to kill my hole family and said they no wear I live the bizzies turned up and asked wot was happening and I just said nothing yer bunch of pigs and me and the lads were in bits high fives each other cos I didn’t grass did I lol

We took them for proper fools lad ahahahaha
Lad you followed the code didn’t yer lad just keep keep schtum lad swear down they could take me to dat tanamo place lad and have laser sharks merder me family before I’d tell der bizzies abar me werst enemy robbing someone’s milk off der doorstep lad Swear down lad. Would rather be a manc then a grass lad.

Lad you followed the code didn’t yer lad just keep keep schtum lad swear down they could take me to dat tanamo place lad and have laser sharks merder me family before I’d tell der bizzies abar me werst enemy robbing someone’s milk off der doorstep lad Swear down lad. Would rather be a manc then a grass lad.
Lad I’d rather lose everyfin to me werst enemy than grass on me own lad wear all brothers an sisters deep down lad arn we lad an we need to do wot we can to survive lad

Status
Not open for further replies.